Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Steeler's Board: "Jason Campbell has a skin problem, will not play Monday"

corrupt3d

Hmm, besides that they seem to be a lot smarter than the fans on the messages boards of a lot of the other teams we have played this year.

Steelers fans are my favorite fans of opposing teams. "Most" of them know football and they tell it like it is. IMO Steeler Fans >>>>>>>>>>>> the other 30 teams.

Hmm, besides that they seem to be a lot smarter than the fans on the messages boards of a lot of the other teams we have played this year.
Steelers fans are my favorite fans of opposing teams. "Most" of them know football and they tell it like it is. IMO Steeler Fans >>>>>>>>>>>> the other 30 teams.

LOL, yeah I do agree. They understand the history of their team really well, and that's something I gotta commend. A lot of the Steelers fans that I know don't talk smack as much as they like to talk football in general.

When I first saw the thread title, I thought Steelers fans were implying racism upon "black" quarterbacks. And trust me, living up here amongst Steelers fans, I would NOT be surprised. I know this is not what is being implied, but my mind went in a different direction when I first saw it.

I work everyday with a hardcore Steelers fan, and unlike most fans of other teams, this guy has actually made me gain respect for his squad--- AND his fans. If the [hideous] Steelers' tattoo on his shoulder wasn't enough, his unbiased and informative comments have changed the way I look at their people. (Thought this was another racist thread when I clicked on it.)

With that said, I still hope that Santonio Holmes makes weed brownies for the team before the game Monday Night!!!

GO SKINS at 4:10am

I agree that the know more than most, but there are also a ton of bandwagon steelers fans which irritate me. The fans who can name big ben and hines ward, but not much else.

"The Steelers can take this game easily, i don't see how the Skins are a true contender yet, and Jason Cambell is less than satisfactory."

He starts off with some homerism that may or may not be pretty reasonable, then mustard comes off the hot dog with the Campbell comment.

I work everyday with a hardcore Steelers fan, and unlike most fans of other teams, this guy has actually made me gain respect for his squad--- AND his fans. If the [hideous] Steelers' tattoo on his shoulder wasn't enough, his unbiased and informative comments have changed the way I look at their people. (Thought this was another racist thread when I clicked on it.)

With that said, I still hope that Santonio Holmes makes weed brownies for the team before the game Monday Night!!!

GO SKINS at 4:10am

For the most part Steeler fans are cool I know a lot of them sometimes they can get a little annoying but not as anywhere like Cowboys or Eagles fans can be.

For the most part Steeler fans are cool I know a lot of them sometimes they can get a little annoying but not as anywhere like Cowboys or Eagles fans can be.

You're right, I'm very good friend with an entire Steelers family, and they are cool, but they are also very loud and very ****y, unless they're losing. With that being said, most of their fans live and die football, and the serious fans absolutely hate the cowboys, which makes them cool in my book.

While many Steelers fans are knowledgeable, they give off an air of superiority that borders on arrogance. Very similiar vibe to Patriots fans.

Bingo. And like I said before, similar to pats fans, there are a **** ton of them in the last 5 years. I dont remember there being so many in the 90s.

You're right, I'm very good friend with an entire Steelers family, and they are cool, but they are also very loud and very ****y, unless they're losing. With that being said, most of their fans live and die football, and the serious fans absolutely hate the cowboys, which makes them cool in my book.

They are true fans to that team I mean they sleep, eat, drink Steelers football for that alone I have total respect for them. When they lose they do not come up with lame excuses ala Cowboy fans why their team lost a game. Just like the game sunday I was talking to one of my buddies who is a Steeler fan he didn't make no excuse about the bad snap etc he said hey they lost the game. As for being ****y I think all of us as fans are a little ****y when our teams doing well but no to the extent of the Cowboys.

They think everyone should bow down to them.

Archived