Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Steeler's Board: "Jason Campbell has a skin problem, will not play Monday"

corrupt3d

"The Steelers can take this game easily, i don't see how the Skins are a true contender yet, and Jason Cambell is less than satisfactory."

-Steelers Fever Forums :rotflmao:

Some of them can be ignorant as well LOL. I can tell you a lot of Steeler fans I have talk to they are concern about the Skins.

How can Steelers fans be racist?? They have a black head coach AND TWO black backup QBs.
You should have heard a lot of them once Tomlin was announced. It was truly ignorant. I grew up in Boston and had never really ever heard anyone say the N-Bomb, but after being here in Pittsburgh for 5 years I have heard it multiple times from different people, ugh! Now it's not rampant, but you can tell it's here.

You should have heard a lot of them once Tomlin was announced. It was truly ignorant. I grew up in Boston and had never really ever heard anyone say the N-Bomb, but after being here in Pittsburgh for 5 years I have heard it multiple times from different people, ugh! Now it's not rampant, but you can tell it's here.

Unfortunetly that's with every fan base my friend. I was on a Steelers board last week I got in to it with some clown because he made the statement that Tomlin was just a glorified janitor with the title Head Coach being a black man myself that really pissed me off so we went back and forth he used the N- Bomb a couple times that really set me off. If I could find this fool it's no telling what I would do to this clown.

I agree that the know more than most, but there are also a ton of bandwagon steelers fans which irritate me. The fans who can name big ben and hines ward, but not much else.

I'll just have to respectfully disagree. I live in Steelers country and I don't think there's such a thing as a bandwagon Steelers fan.

Unfortunetly that's with every fan base my friend. I was on a Steelers board last week I got in to it with some clown because he made the statement that Tomlin was just a glorified janitor with the title Head Coach being a black man myself that really pissed me off so we went back and forth he used the N- Bomb a couple times that really set me off. If I could find this fool it's no telling what I would do to this clown.
The first person to invent the technology where you could reach through your monitor and smack someone would become the world's richest person! :)

I'll just have to respectfully disagree. I live in Steelers country and I don't think there's such a thing as a bandwagon Steelers fan.

Well my friend, not all Steelers fans live in Butler or Oil City PA. There are a ton of them around the U.S. and A LOT of them are bandwagon. If you leave Western PA, you would ver soon realize that. We only see Steelers fans when the Steelers are doing well, but they quickly disappear when they are doing bad.

I know from experience that PA Steelers fans will live and die with the team like any true fan, but that is not the same for the vast majority of the "Steeler fans" outside of PA.

Not out here in Steeler's country, where it permeates everything out here. And I mean everything! Go into a Grocery Store...Steelers. A liquor store...Steelers. A church....yes you guessed it, Steelers. Ugh! It reminds me of back in Boston with the BoSox. There you grew up loving the Boston Red Sox. It's just a way of life.

But outside of the Burgh, there are bandwagoners. That only started liking the Steelers either recently or when there was the Steel Curtain.

Archived