Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giant reminder

jp03

Yes I am a Giant fan so go easy. You guys remind me alot of the Giants last year. Don't blow anyone out but find ways to win. Sometimes that is what builds character in a team. Dallas spent the year riding high and were just not prepared for the end of the season..better to grind it out.

Yes I am a Giant fan so go easy. You guys remind me alot of the Giants last year. Don't blow anyone out but find ways to win. Sometimes that is what builds character in a team. Dallas spent the year riding high and were just not prepared for the end of the season..better to grind it out.

Hey man, thanks for the post :)

If there is one thing that is stressed in the Redskins locker room, its high character.

Classy Post jp03. We're hoping so. The Giants vs. Skins game is going to determine the winner of the NFC East, if you ask me. Good luck until that point. :)

Thank you and same to you guys.. I agree...hate to say it but I would not count Dallas or Philly out yet. NFC east is a bear and a half this year, best I have ever seen it.

We've got a good team of fighters, not quitters. We can gut out the tough times and stay in there. Dallas is full of guys who buy into their own hype and think they are already winners, so the wins should just come easy. Not "up here" jack. Welcome to the site.

Only thing that worries me is that Dallas is learning a real lesson in humility now. When they get healthy they MIGHT still be a threat.

Go easy? How about u go easy on us! :) Anyways, thanks for the kind words and man u all are good. Here is to wishing you lose the rest of your games expect for the two against dallas. :cheers:

Go easy? How about u go easy on us! :) Anyways, thanks for the kind words and man u all are good. Here is to wishing you lose the rest of your games expect for the two against dallas. :cheers:

haha..yea, if there is one common denominator for us it is Dallas. I expect a win this week, but you never know.

Thank you and same to you guys.. I agree...hate to say it but I would not count Dallas or Philly out yet. NFC east is a bear and a half this year, best I have ever seen it.

Absolutely. People are foolish to count the Cowboys and Eagles out yet. The Eagles are only 2 games out right now with 8 to play.

Hey, if the Skins lose to the Steelers... the Cowboys beat the Giants... and the Eagles win... you know what a clustermuck the NFC East is?

Mind you, the Skins probably have the easiest road left of all the teams. But still way to early to make any kind of projections.

There's still a good handful of teams that will by vying for those wildcard spots.

Absolutely. People are foolish to count the Cowboys and Eagles out yet. The Eagles are only 2 games out right now with 8 to play.

Hey, if the Skins lose to the Steelers... the Cowboys beat the Giants... and the Eagles win... you know what a clustermuck the NFC East is?

Mind you, the Skins probably have the easiest road left of all the teams. But still way to early to make any kind of projections.

Exactly ...way way to early to predict. Look at what injuries have done to Dallas. That can happen at any time to any key player. Its really so close talent-wise. I always said its injuries, heart and character when the talent is close.

There's still a good handful of teams that will by vying for those wildcard spots.

Only thing that worries me is that Dallas is learning a real lesson in humility now. When they get healthy they MIGHT still be a threat.

Living here in Dallas, I have to say I do NOT agree that they are learning anything.

Those on the team who do NOT need the lesson are not changing anything.

Those on the team who DO need to learn, don't KNOW they need to learn.

Or care.

I don't see anything humble about that team.

Living here in Dallas, I have to say I do NOT agree that they are learning anything.

Those on the team who do NOT need the lesson are not changing anything.

Those on the team who DO need to learn, don't KNOW they need to learn.

Or care.

I don't see anything humble about that team.

Just wait, Blondie. The 'Skins are going to give them some humble pie up here in a couple of weeks. :) I think when they miss the playoffs, they will learn something. Though I agree, it probably won't be humility.

Just wait, Blondie. The 'Skins are going to give them some humble pie up here in a couple of weeks. :) I think when they miss the playoffs, they will learn something. Though I agree, it probably won't be humility.

I think this little run has been a bit of an eye opener. But its true a few wins and it'll be the same old Cowboy fans

Good post jp03 . I have said all along I have no idea where it is written that you have to blow out teams to be considered a good team. You look at Giants, Bucs, Ravens, Steelers, Titans teams that are good now or have been good over the years usually do not blow out teams often.

Good post jp03 . I have said all along I have no idea where it is written that you have to blow out teams to be considered a good team. You look at Giants, Bucs, Ravens, Steelers, Titans teams that are good now or have been good over the years usually do not blow out teams often.

Last year I had to read week after week in the playoffs how the Giants kept getting lucky. Well after a while you realize some teams just know how to win close games. Its not luck. Once again this week , how many comments about how the Giants shoulda lost.....getting old now.

Archived