Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

King on Portis

Riggo#44

From Peter Kings MMQB:

I know you love Clinton Portis, Jim Zorn. And you should. But that little tete-a-tete on the sidelines in Detroit with Mr. Portis should tell you that you're dealing with what Tom Coughlin has dealt with over the last three years with Plaxico Burress. High-maintenance guys. But great players. You've got to make peace and move on.

Excuse me? Maybe I missed it, but how often has Portis been fined or suspended? Did he bother to read Portis words after the game? Seriously...

Just a ridiculous comment. He can't be serious.

There are some very serious off-field legal and on-field motivational issues going on with Plax right now, to the point where his teammates are saying he's actually hurting the team.

One little sideline dust-up and now Portis is in Plax territory? This is one of the dumber things that man has ever written.

Portis is not worth the distraction he causes ... the Singletary lecture applies to CP ... Sure he gets a lot of yardage ... but most of it between the 20s. I think Alexander could do as well. The annointment of Clinton as the 2nd coming is misplaced. Trade the bum now while you can still get something for him. I can't stand his smirk.

Yup, he's exactly like Plaxico except for the repeated domestic violence calls to his house, and the missing of meetings. Great comparison.

Of course, King is a Giants homer, so as the saying goes, "If all you have is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail." I guess it's only natural for King to look for a Giants analogy first. :rolleyes:

Portis is not worth the distraction he causes ... the Singletary lecture applies to CP ... Sure he gets a lot of yardage ... but most of it between the 20s. I think Alexander could do as well. The annointment of Clinton as the 2nd coming is misplaced. Trade the bum now while you can still get something for him. I can't stand his smirk.
I can't tell if this is a joke or not, but I hope it is. Portis as been very good inside of the red zone this year.

Not one of your better efforts, I gotta say. Trolling has become so ordinary lately around here *yawning*...

What distractions are you talking about? Your telling me that he flicks guys in the facemask and has no respect for the game?

Well sir, you are an idiot. And anything you post from now on will look like blasphemy in ES' eyes.

Trade the front runner in the MVP race this year...HAH! :doh:

Rushing TD Leaders, 2008 season

What distractions are you talking about? Your telling me that he flicks guys in the facemask and has no respect for the game?

Well sir, you are an idiot. And anything you post from now on will look like blasphemy in ES' eyes.

Trade the front runner in the MVP race this year...HAH! :doh:

Calling him an idiot just lowers yourself to his level. Plus, over the years there have been plenty of posters with the same opinion as him, trade Portis and start Betts, etc. etc.

Just a ridiculous comment. He can't be serious.

There are some very serious off-field legal and on-field motivational issues going on with Plax right now, to the point where his teammates are saying he's actually hurting the team.

One little sideline dust-up and now Portis is in Plax territory? This is one of the dumber things that man has ever written.

That is a hell of a statement, considering some of the stuff that Queen has spewed. ;) HAIL!

Archived