Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many lions did we knock out?

Fan035

Pretty classless to celebrate something like that. Hope their guys are ok for next week.

I was going to say "not enough" but now after reading what you wrote i feel guilty for feeling that way. I am sorry.

Give me a break - its football. Its a rough sport. Of course no one wants any serious injuries but I want my team to try to pound someone and if they don't jump right back up - so be it. Again, sorry.

I am one of the only guys out there that never wants to see a player from either side ever knocked out. Hit them hard enough so they can't do their jobs, but I much prefer to see both teams at full strength. Makes it even more sweet if we win.

That's why I want Romo sits to pee back by the time we play Dallas. I want to beat the snot out of them and have no excuses from Dallas fans that they were not at full strength.

Just curious, how many of you remember the body bag game against Philly?

I never want to see anyone injured permanently, but hard hits are what draw people to the game. It's a violent sport. I know last week when Rogers hammered the WR, I jumped up and said ohhhhhh.

It's the nature of the beast and better them than us.

Seems like we knocked out about five of their players today. Luckily both Portis and Moss seemed okay after getting injured.:hammer:

I am going to say the same thing I told my 10 year old when the two players being carted off:

YOU DO NOT WISH ILL ON ANYONE!!!!! You wouldn't want someone else making fun you being hurt, do you???

He put his head down in shame and apologized and said it won't happen again.

Pretty classless to celebrate something like that. Hope their guys are ok for next week.
I am going to say the same thing I told my 10 year old when the two players being carted off:

YOU DO NOT WISH ILL ON ANYONE!!!!! You wouldn't want someone else making fun you being hurt, do you???

He put his head down in shame and apologized and said it won't happen again.

Thanks for being so self-righteous guys. Would you kindly point out a single post in this thread celebrating anyones injury? Or are we just not supposed to comment on the game?

Thanks for being so self-righteous guys. Would you kindly point out a single post in this thread celebrating anyones injury? Or are we just not supposed to comment on the game?

And can you point out where the OP said he was sorry to see that some Lions players got hurt so bad they had to roll them out of the stadium.

He was only glad for the Skins players not getting hurt badly instead.

Gee I wonder what the reaction would have been if ES was around when Dexter Manley proclaimed and succeeded in knocking Danny White out of the game?

Oh that's easy Cyfar. Just go back to the threads started when LaVar knocked Aikman out and just replace every LaVar reference with Manley and every Aikman reference with White. ;)

And can you point out where the OP said he was sorry to see that some Lions players got hurt so bad they had to roll them out of the stadium.

He was only glad for the Skins players not getting hurt badly instead.

If you can't accept injury as being part of this game, you should find a curling or tiddlywink forum. I could'nt give a flying **** about other teams injuries. Doesn't mean I am wishing them on anybody. And not 1 person on this thread is celebrating anyone being hurt.

Now Skins fans are supposed to cry and apologize for injuries to other teams?

If you can't accept injury as being part of this game, you should find a curling or tiddlywink forum. I could'nt give a flying **** about other teams injuries. Doesn't mean I am wishing them on anybody. And not 1 person on this thread is celebrating anyone being hurt.

Now Skins fans are supposed to cry and apologize for injuries to other teams?

Excuse me Mr. Tough guy. Well maybe in my mind I took the title of a thread in a gloating way.

I think I will go now and play with my Tonka toys. :rolleyes:

It's a physical game. I'm ok for rooting for players getting knocked out of the game. I draw the limit at wishing severe injury upon people. It may be a fine line, but I walk it.

Again, its a violent sport. I don't want my football to be flag football - I want to see hard hits, preferably given and not taken by the Skins. Ask the players themselves - they like the fact that it is a tough game. The league needs to be careful and walk that fine line about hard hits vs. illegal hits. Take out that nasty hard hitting part of the game and its popularity will go down. Don't criticize people for enjoying what makes this sport great. I don't wish severe injuries on anyone - but if a Skin can put someone on another team on their but so hard that they have to leave the game for a bit - I am all for it.

Oh that's easy Cyfar. Just go back to the threads started when LaVar knocked Aikman out and just replace every LaVar reference with Manley and every Aikman reference with White. ;)

Great point! I'm not having a huge party about the fact that a few guys got knocked out but there is a little something there when your team goes out and punishes another team. Like someone mentioned in another post, the body bag game holds as much importance as it does because we got physically and brutally beat down in that game. Hell, we loved Sean Taylor simply because he would bring that thing to the point where people though twice of going in his vicinity out of fear of getting hurt.

Archived