Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Santonio Holmes busted for pot.

DTN Redskin

Sweet.

I think you need two substance abuse offenses to get suspended though.

I could be wrong.

Last line of the article:

"The NFL policy for substance abuse said for a first violation, the NFL could fine and suspend a player without pay for up to four regular games or six games for a second violation".

Thats all we need! They should wait a few days to do an investigation, let him play Sunday against the Giants, and then suspend him against us!

That's actually the probable timetable for it unless the Steelers take matters in their own hands and do it themselves this week.

Good kid, tough break.

This guy has had his share of problems for a while now. I also wouldn't call this a tough break. He's been lucky enough that the previous charges have been dropped. I believe the mother of one of his kids refused to cooperate after filing domestic violence charges. But it's not like this is an isolated incident.

This guy has had his share of problems for a while now. I also wouldn't call this a tough break.
Well you have to keep in mind his frame of reference. He is a fan of the Dallas Cowpokes, and we know that over there, this type of activity might be overlooked by Jerrah :D

Archived