Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lions to wear alternate helmets against Redskins

Drop

My sources tell me that the Lions will be wearing this little gem for their home contest against the Skins this weekend......

newlionslogo.gif

(lol, i posted this same thread last year. As long as we play the Lions, this will never get old.)

Good one drop. How is your baby boy doing? Im sure he is getting big and more expensive now huh. My girls are getting bigger by the day man and hopefully next year I'll be taking my 3 year to her first skins game!

He's doing good man. He finally got to meet Santana and get some pictures with him. He even got his burgandy Santana onesie signed by the man himself. And yeah, i don't think he's ever gonna stop costing me money, haha. It'll be dope when you can take your girls to a Skins game. I took my boy to a Nats game....i'm thinking next year he'll be ready for the rough and rowdy Fed Ex crowd.

I don't mind all this joking around before a game, as long as we beat the team we're joking.

There is nothing worse than talking a bunch of crap and then getting your butt handed to you.

I just hope to see us delivering a TON of hits to them like in your sig.

And then seeing the final score Skins 35 Lions 14 or something of that nature

Archived