Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Griffin is "most injured" Skin

localskinsfan

According to Coach Zorn's news conference earlier today, Griffin is the most injured of our guys, and the coach would like to hold him out. However, Griffin really wants to be in the game, on the line of scrimmage, with his teammates, so Coach Zorn said he may not be able to keep him out.

That's a REAL football player! I hope his shoulder heals up, especially with a bye week coming up to rest in a couple of weeks.

Here's a link if you want to hear it for yourself.

http://www.redskins.com/gen/index.jsp

According to Coach Zorn's news conference earlier today, Griffin is the most injured of our guys, and the coach would like to hold him out. However, Griffin really wants to be in the game, on the line of scrimmage, with his teammates, so Coach Zorn said he may not be able to keep him out.

That's a REAL football player! I hope his shoulder heals up, especially with a bye week coming up to rest in a couple of weeks.

Here's a link if you want to hear it for yourself.

http://www.redskins.com/gen/index.jsp

I say hold Griffin out so he will be healthy for the end of season and to not risk further injury. Let's see what the DL is like without him while were at it.

Our team is exhausted and it's getting a little worrisome.

I think it's safe to say most of us were pleased to hear how late our bye was when we first got a hold of the schedule. Now, I'm really wondering about the whole "late bye" thing... I really wish we had our bye even last week!

We've played so many tough games, against good physical teams. Even when our so-called "soft" part of the schedule came up, we ran into those "soft" teams playing at their best all season. Unbelievable. I don't think there's a team as battle tested as us in the league right now.

Now watch, the Seahawks will be all healed up when we play them; the Bengals will have won a few games; and the 49ers suddenly become an unstoppable from here on out now that Mike Singletary is coaching them. OLS

Hope to God this isn't the case... our schedule has really been ridiculous the past few years. Sheesh.

Archived