Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

True Blood (HBO)- Season 1

dcoles11

I usually don't like sci fi or anything to do with monsters, vampires, ect. but I actually like this show on HBO.

Problem is I missed the first 2 or 3 shows and I have questions. So if anyone has been watching the show please help me with a few things.

How do you become a vampire? I thought if you got bit by a vampire you became a vampire. But in this show it seems you can let a vampire feed on you and not become a vampire.

Do they have to suck your blood until you're dead to become a vampire? that is my guess anyway.

I've been watching it. I missed tonights episode, though.

I do think I have the answer to your question, though. For a victim to become a vampire, they have to have the vampire drink of their blood, and in return the victim has to drink the blood of the vampire. I'm not 100% sure if the vampire has to drink their blood first, but it seems that way since you can drink "V" and not become one.

That's what I've gathered. I gotta watch this week's episode since Sookie let ole dude bite her.

tonights episode was awesome.

Snorting that v-juice is like tripping on acid and shrooms at once. lol I've never done it but if I did, that's what v-juice would be. haha

And to become a vampire, you have to get bit by the vampire and then suck some of it's blood. Sookie is a vampire. Just incase no one knew yet.

Snorting that v-juice is like tripping on acid and shrooms at once. lol I've never done it but if I did, that's what v-juice would be. haha

And to become a vampire, you have to get bit by the vampire and then suck some of it's blood. Sookie is a vampire. Just incase no one knew yet.

I don't think Sookie is a vampire, they have made it very clear that vampires can't be out during the day and she was out during the day during this whole episode.

I usually don't like sci fi or anything to do with monsters, vampires, ect. but I actually like this show on HBO.

Problem is I missed the first 2 or 3 shows and I have questions. So if anyone has been watching the show please help me with a few things.

How do you become a vampire? I thought if you got bit by a vampire you became a vampire. But in this show it seems you can let a vampire feed on you and not become a vampire.

Do they have to suck your blood until you're dead to become a vampire? that is my guess anyway.

To become a vampire it's pretty much the same in every story...you must be drained till you are on your last breath, then fed blood from the vampire for your re-birth.

No...sookie is not a vampire...she has a connection to him, that's it. She is a mind reader tho, so vampire powers have no effect on her...

I will go as far to say that the owner of the bar is a werewolf...I didn't see last nights episode, so I don't know if they have gotten to that yet.

Sookie's not a vampire... she was walking around during the day after he bit her.

In order to become a vampire a vampire has to drink "all" of your blood, and then before you die; the vampire has to let you drink some of his/her blood.

Bill didn't drink enough of Sookie's blood to make her a vampire.

I will go as far to say that the owner of the bar is a werewolf...I didn't see last nights episode, so I don't know if they have gotten to that yet.

But we haven't seen any werewolfs, only that scruffy dog. So he's a Were-scruffy Dog?

In last nights episode they did show the dog and the Owner of the bar kind of together. They show the dog for a second and then cut away to the owner of the bar. They also showed the owner of the bar getting owned pretty easily by a vampire in a fight...

And the Cagun dude who came to sookie's aid one time with a unrully customer; He seems to be a vampire familur; Like Sookie.

I think it is a great show. It follows in the line of Deadwood, Sopranos, Entourage and the other great content on HBO. If you watch the episode this week there is a subtle reference to the full moon. It is becoming more and more obvious that Sam is a Werewolf. So far we know the dog is around a lot and he barks in his sleep.

After last nights episode there is one very important looming question. I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it.

I think it is a great show. It follows in the line of Deadwood, Sopranos, Entourage and the other great content on HBO. If you watch the episode this week there is a subtle reference to the full moon. It is becoming more and more obvious that Sam is a Werewolf. So far we know the dog is around a lot and he barks in his sleep.

After last nights episode there is one very important looming question. I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it.

They did talk about the full moon, but Sam was in the bar at night when they were talking about the full moon. Also they've showed same and the Dog together.

Sam's not the dog, and a were wolf; isn't a were dog..

Last nights show openned up a bunch of questions...

• The watresses cagun husband was naked running away from the vampire house... He's also shown super speed and strength before. He's a vampire familar.
  • The chick suckies brother has hooked up with and is doing V with looks a lot like the vampire who made Bill. I think she's trying to find out who his source is for his V.
  • Is bill dead?
  • Does the black chick have a deamon in her?
  • The black chicks gay cousin is going to meet a violent end, shortly. Either by vampire, or by red neck.

how did u forget to include The Wire ???

Ok since you have answered my question about how someone becomes a vampire I have another question.

What is the motivation for a vampire to turn someone else into a vampire? If a vampire drinks a humans blood until they are near death, why would they then give the human some of their blood to turn them into a vampire instead of just letting them die?

Seems like they go from wanting to harm the person by drinking their blood, to then saving them by giving them their own blood.

Sookie's not a vampire... she was walking around during the day after he bit her.

In order to become a vampire a vampire has to drink "all" of your blood, and then before you die; the vampire has to let you drink some of his/her blood.

Bill didn't drink enough of Sookie's blood to make her a vampire.

gotcha. Yeah she's a mind reader though. That'd be so awesome. lol

You'd always know which chicks to hit on.

But we haven't seen any werewolfs, only that scruffy dog. So he's a Were-scruffy Dog?

In last nights episode they did show the dog and the Owner of the bar kind of together. They show the dog for a second and then cut away to the owner of the bar. They also showed the owner of the bar getting owned pretty easily by a vampire in a fight...

And the Cagun dude who came to sookie's aid one time with a unrully customer; He seems to be a vampire familur; Like Sookie.

They haven't showed a werewolf yet, but where there is one the other is usually around. He's not the shaggy dog tho, but the dog is his "spy" what the dog knows he knows.

He's absolute hate for the vampire, and the sounding like a dog when he sleeps kinda points to it.

Ok since you have answered my question about how someone becomes a vampire I have another question.

What is the motivation for a vampire to turn someone else into a vampire? If a vampire drinks a humans blood until they are near death, why would they then give the human some of their blood to turn them into a vampire instead of just letting them die?

Seems like they go from wanting to harm the person by drinking their blood, to then saving them by giving them their own blood.

companionship for one, love for another...there are several reasons why a vampire would want to turn someone.

They did talk about the full moon, but Sam was in the bar at night when they were talking about the full moon. Also they've showed same and the Dog together.

Sam's not the dog, and a were wolf; isn't a were dog..

Last nights show openned up a bunch of questions...

• The watresses cagun husband was naked running away from the vampire house... He's also shown super speed and strength before. He's a vampire familar.
  • The chick suckies brother has hooked up with and is doing V with looks a lot like the vampire who made Bill. I think she's trying to find out who his source is for his V.
  • Is bill dead?
  • Does the black chick have a deamon in her?
  • The black chicks gay cousin is going to meet a violent end, shortly. Either by vampire, or by red neck.

I thought it was Sam, the guy that owns the bar, that was running naked when the two guys on the fishing boat saw him?

I just watched the show again, it was Sam that was running naked in the woods when the guys on the boat saw him.

I thought it was Sam, the guy that owns the bar, that was running naked when the two guys on the fishing boat saw him?

I just watched the show again, it was Sam that was running naked in the woods when the guys on the boat saw him.

lol well this just solidifies my theory he's a werewolf. Between the barking and growling when he sleeps, his connection to that dog, and the description sookie gave when she said she tried to read his thoughts definitely point to him a werewolf.

On demand is a wonderful thing

lol well this just solidifies my theory he's a werewolf. Between the barking and growling when he sleeps, his connection to that dog, and the description sookie gave when she said she tried to read his thoughts definitely point to him a werewolf.

I have been on the "Sam's a lycanthrop" bandwagon for a while, but I have a feeling that the director's setting the viewer up for some serious misdirection. That last hint with Merlotte running through the woods nakes was just a little too obvious. I need to get a hold of those Sookie Stackhouse novels that the show is based on.

Overall it's a great show. The only difficult thing is having to watch how much of an idiot Jason is. He should have been dead when he took his field trip to the Vamp club.

Archived