Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McCain after the debate...

RedskinzOwnU

Obama ripped a nasty fart which evidentally McCain could taste almost causing him to puke.

You must not have kids.

A baby fart may be the worst toxic cloud ever devised by man, accidentally or otherwise. And yes, often you can taste them. They dissolve right into the saliva of your tongue, and your tastebuds pick it up.

No parent would ever joke about tasting farts. It's just about the worst thing in the world.

( :laugh: )

You must not have kids.

A baby fart may be the worst toxic cloud ever devised by man, accidentally or otherwise. And yes, often you can taste them. They dissolve right into the saliva of your tongue, and your tastebuds pick it up.

No parent would ever joke about tasting farts. It's just about the worst thing in the world.

You, sir, just described one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard of in completely too much detail. And no, I don't have kids. ;) :laugh:

You must not have kids.

You, sir, just described one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard of in completely too much detail. And no, I don't have kids. ;) :laugh:

I am returning to the "Stigma about un-married men" thread, to remind myself why I'm not married

Archived