Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP - Sally Jenkins: First Class at Coach

Rypien1191

This is true, but I'm not really sure if I want her on the bandwagon...

Although honorable for her to admit her wrongs, I agree with you and do not want her on the bandwagon. She is a mess of a reporter that rarely gets her facts straight and like JLC on many occasions doesn't have sources. She creates opinions and distorts them into fact.

She now comes out and jumps on the bandwagon after playing 6 games and many of us calling her out. Last week many of us were saying where is Sally Jenkins now "chirp chirp".

I may not want her on the bandwagon, but I'm not going to be able to stop it either. Maybe just maybe we can start getting some professional, accurate reporting from her and the rest of the Washington Post staff.

Bite my shiny black @ss Sally. There's no room for Eli jock humpers on our bandwagon Yaaaatch!
];5693631']**** her.

If anyone sees her trying to hop on' date=' it is your duty as a Redskins Fan to kick her in the face.[/quote']

I'm all for holding people accountable, especially partisan 'skins haters like SJ- but I think we can do a bit better than this.

I'm all for holding people accountable, especially partisan 'skins haters like SJ- but I think we can do a bit better than this.

Bump dat..we're talkin about a pathological skins hater and a Giants lover who's tryin to do a CYA on her claim that the skins were a 'Mess" when Zorn inherited them[Read her smug-@ss article]. I'm callin' her out for all the hate she printed over the last 2 years. She is not bandwagon worthy!

Bite my shiny black @ss Sally. There's no room for Eli jock humpers on our bandwagon Yaaaatch!
];5693631']**** her.

If anyone sees her trying to hop on' date=' it is your duty as a Redskins Fan to kick her in the face.[/quote']

I feel left out. :(:D

^^Can we get that word changed now? There's young'ns here. :)

As for Sally... good to see her stating the obvious. What she doesn't realize is that any self-respecting Skins fan could careless whether or not she's on the bandwagon. Yes, Jim Zorn is awesome... but it's not like he's done it all by himself. This is almost the exact same team as last year, which was a team with a bunch of free agents and draft picks made by Gibbs and Vinny, with Dan signing off.

Everyone should've been on the bandwagon before. We all saw this teams' potential. This shouldn't be such a huge surprise.

Archived