Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quick question about Fedex Field ...

purbeast

I am just wondering how many rows high the 400 level seats go at fedex. I've tried googling but cannot find this answer out.

I'm asking because I had some pretty good seats in section 450 and don't remember what row, but only a pair, and I just traded them + cash for 4 seats next to eachother in 454 but we're in row 26. We wanted 4 seats so all 4 of us could sit next to eachother so I made the sacrafice from the 50yd line type seats to ones somewhat back in the corner.

But I'm just wondering how high row 26 is, thanks.

I am just wondering how many rows high the 400 level seats go at fedex. I've tried googling but cannot find this answer out.

I'm asking because I had some pretty good seats in section 450 and don't remember what row, but only a pair, and I just traded them + cash for 4 seats next to eachother in 454 but we're in row 26. We wanted 4 seats so all 4 of us could sit next to eachother so I made the sacrafice from the 50yd line type seats to ones somewhat back in the corner.

But I'm just wondering how high row 26 is, thanks.

I believe the highest row is 29.

i see tickets on ebay all the time in the uppers ROW 30... whats that all about???
I've seen that too, and on stubhub. I don't know for sure what it's about, but my theory is the reseller is actually a broker who has a zillion tix and will just upgrade the buyer's seats to whatever he has left of his zillion unsold seats, since almost any seat is an upgrade from row 30.

Does anyone know what the "obstucted view" is from the 200 seats that I'm seeing on ASC tickets? I've noticed the 200s are cheap, "but obstructed view" is not listed on StubHub. When I look at actual pictures of the 200s, I don't see any obstruction.

And also, I've been to 4 games, all in the 100s. I'm wondering if it is a better view to sit on the upper level than on the lower level? Opinions?

Does anyone know what the "obstucted view" is from the 200 seats that I'm seeing on ASC tickets? I've noticed the 200s are cheap, "but obstructed view" is not listed on StubHub. When I look at actual pictures of the 200s, I don't see any obstruction.

And also, I've been to 4 games, all in the 100s. I'm wondering if it is a better view to sit on the upper level than on the lower level? Opinions?

re 200 level, search: obstructed limited view seats

...and look in the thread that has 25,000 reads.

re upper level, the sightlines are better, but you're further away, there is less energy, and it's a long walk up and an even longer walk down.

Welcome to ES

• 1 year later...

Archived