Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Laron Landry's hands...

RonArtest15

He dropped a "would be" interception yesterday. If I remember correctly, he also dropped a potential INT in the Giants game a few weeks back. We have all seen his jaw dropping speed and overall talent, but what's up with his hands? I'm not 100% certain, but I believe one of the knocks on him when he was coming out of LSU was his hands. Dude is playing some incredible ball at the FS spot. He does have the ability to cause turnovers (INT's) as he displayed in the playoff loss against Seattle. I know there were a couple other instances last season where he also dropped "would be" INT's....I dunno, maybe he just has to simplify things a bit. I wonder if he is thinking 6 points before he actually catches the ball? What do you all think?

He dropped a "would be" interception yesterday. If I remember correctly, he also dropped a potential INT in the Giants game a few weeks back. We have all seen his jaw dropping speed and overall talent, but what's up with his hands? I'm not 100% certain, but I believe one of the knocks on him when he was coming out of LSU was his hands. Dude is playing some incredible ball at the FS spot. He does have the ability to cause turnovers (INT's) as he displayed in the playoff loss against Seattle. I know there were a couple other instances last season where he also dropped "would be" INT's....I dunno, maybe he just has to simplify things a bit. I wonder if he is thinking 6 points before he actually catches the ball? What do you all think?

I think he doesnt get the ball thrown on him very much, that is one.

Second, I thought the Wide Receiver made a good play on the ball, but he should've felt it coming.

I think he doesnt get the ball thrown on him very much, that is one.

Second, I thought the Wide Receiver made a good play on the ball, but he should've felt it coming.

WR made a great defensive play, hit him right as the ball got there. Even if you feel it coming there's only so much you can do...

Maybe "he needs to go" along with the rest of the players who can't catch, fumble, can't block, etc that this team is suddenly made up of today. :rolleyes:

Bit of an overreaction much? Maybe he just has bad hands. It is harder to catch a ball that you are not expecting than one that you are. Of course I would love to see him making those interceptions but the man is a beast and I wouldnt trade him for any FS in the league!

His hands were never great. College or Pro.

I don't think he'll be an ELITE player until he starts making those plays. He's a damn fine player, but for a top 10 pick it'd be great to see him round out his game. If he had better ball skills he'd be one of the best in the game.

Turnovers change games. Love to see him create more.

So let me get this straight.

We have an extremely athletic, hard hitting safety that has done an excellent job of preventing deep passes...and you're complaining?

What exactly do you want him to do, besides work with a Juggs machine and work on his hands?

Hes a damn good safety, and his hands are the least of our concern right now.

Bit of an overreaction much? Maybe he just has bad hands. It is harder to catch a ball that you are not expecting than one that you are. Of course I would love to see him making those interceptions but the man is a beast and I wouldnt trade him for any FS in the league!

I was being sarcastic and pointing out how many people have overreacted today just like after every loss we have it seems fans decide which players get thrown under the bus.

Archived