Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Browns Game will be my First Time

Koolblue13

First, let me start by saying a huge thank you to techboy for offering me the ticket.

I've never been to an NFL game once in my life. I'm born and raised in Philly and have been offered tickets to go to a Birds game, but always wanted my cherry busted at a Redskins home game.

I'll probably take the bus down and do some tailgating before hand and would love to meet some of you guys I have spent the last couple years talking to as much, if not more than my own family.

So, who is going to be around and is there anything I should expect?

I've heard of thing like Crack on a Stick, Pez's Wings and Tarhogs vanilla bourbon beer.

Hopefully I haven't pissed some of y'all off too much. :ols:

man, that's great KB- wish I was going to be there to meet you! Have fun, enjoy the tailgate!

Just some advice- don't bring up Ron Paul in every conversation, okay? :silly: i keed, i keed

Too bad zoony, I would have liked to meet you.

And it's not my fault nobody else supports the change candidate.:mad:

uhhhhhhh...Bob. Browns game is next Sunday.

Finish off the honey turkey for today's lunch?

No, but had a few to many of Chapelle's shots. He wanted us to keep drinking until we guessed his secret ingredient, never did figure out what it was. :doh:

Gratz on getting to the stadium for a home game.

Tailgating?? I would highly suggest making your way over to the ES/RR tailgate. Details should be popping up shortly for the browns game.

Maybe we'll see ay at the tailgate!!!

I'm meeting techboy there, so I will definitely be there.

First, let me start by saying a huge thank you to techboy for offering me the ticket.

I've never been to an NFL game once in my life. I'm born and raised in Philly and have been offered tickets to go to a Birds game, but always wanted my cherry busted at a Redskins home game.

I'll probably take the bus down and do some tailgating before hand and would love to meet some of you guys I have spent the last couple years talking to as much, if not more than my own family.

So, who is going to be around and is there anything I should expect?

I've heard of thing like Crack on a Stick, Pez's Wings and Tarhogs vanilla bourbon beer.

Hopefully I haven't pissed some of y'all off too much. :ols:

Dude, why don't you just ride down with the Big Sexy and I? We come from NE Philly 'burbs, have room in the truck, and are always looking for someone to kick in a few bucks for gas. We don't fart, belch, cuss, drink, smoke, whine, any of that stuff. Let me know, we'd love for you to come along.

No, but had a few to many of Chapelle's shots. He wanted us to keep drinking until we guessed his secret ingredient, never did figure out what it was. :doh:

Bob offered to get me a bottle of that Sweet Tea vodka and now he ain't coming :( Bob, next game you come to, can you bring me a bottle and I'll pay you for it? I checked the liquor store today at lunch and they never heard of it. My wife is very excited to try it :)

Dude, why don't you just ride down with the Big Sexy and I? We come from NE Philly 'burbs, have room in the truck, and are always looking for someone to kick in a few bucks for gas. We don't fart, belch, cuss, drink, smoke, whine, any of that stuff. Let me know, we'd love for you to come along.

I knew someone would be able to help out with the transportation thing. :)

Shouldn't you check, though, to see if KoolBlue13 does any of those things, before possibly sullying your truck with his presence? :silly:

Bob offered to get me a bottle of that Sweet Tea vodka and now he ain't coming :( Bob, next game you come to, can you bring me a bottle and I'll pay you for it? I checked the liquor store today at lunch and they never heard of it. My wife is very excited to try it :)

Next tailgate I'm at I'll bring a bottle for you. It will be the Cowboys I believe.

Really? Where are you guys at? I'm in the same place and would love to do that.

I of course DO fart, belch, cuss, drink, smoke and drink. Not much of a whiner though.

Woo Hoo! This just keeps getting better.

Archived