Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Browns Game will be my First Time

Koolblue13

Really? Where are you guys at? I'm in the same place and would love to do that.

I of course DO fart, belch, cuss, drink, smoke and drink. Not much of a whiner though.

Woo Hoo! This just keeps getting better.

Big Sexy is my "partner in crime". I live in Yardley, he lives in Yardville (NJ). We leave from my house. Where do you live? We'll coordinate to get you ..... we do read the bible on the way to the game.

Big Sexy is my "partner in crime". I live in Yardley, he lives in Yardville (NJ). We leave from my house. Where do you live? We'll coordinate to get you ..... we do read the bible on the way to the game.

I grew up in Newtown, Langhorne and Holland. I live in the Upper Black Eddy, Beautiful Upper Bucks County. I can drive down there easy.

Well, that was absolutely AWESOME!

Thanks Allen for the seat. I enjoyed the game more than I thought I would. It's amazing to actually feel a part of the team by cheering for them on Defense, especially when we had 8 straight goal line plays to stop. I can barely talk today.

You seemed like a great guy and I enjoyed our talk on the ramp. If I ever get the chance, I would certainly like to be able to sit down and talk to you at length, in a much more calm environment.:)

What a great time I had.:point2sky The win sure didn't hurt. Maybe next time the Redskins can make it a little easier on my heart.

Thanks go out to Bostic and the Big Sexy as well, thanks for the ride down there also, that made my experience even better. Showing me the ropes of Tailgating. You two are a blast.

Thanks LoD for the tour when I got there, especially for the food. TLC, that truly is crack on a stick.

There were a few guys I would have liked to talk to a lot more, like motorhead, but it was overwhelming to meet so many of you guys.

It was good to meet the TW crew also. Forskins, Bugs, LoD(yes you are, welcome back:D) and the GLB crew.

Raub, it was good talking to you as well, hope you aren't smoking today buddy. I talked that one kid out of it, hope that sticks. Looking for trouble with MIA was fun, glad we did it early though. :ols:

Sorry if I missed anyone. I was running on 3 hours sleep yesterday and never felt tired. The entire ES tailgate crew was as nice as could be. Especially the Grassy Knoll crew. Thank you to everybody for the hospitality and everything else. I really felt welcome. Sorry if I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to anyone last night also.

Well, thanks again Allen and Bostic, I hope your ass feels better today. Thanks for getting us home safe.

My first game was an amazing time. I hope I can make it to another game this season. Watching from home just won't be the same.

Thank you 5-2 Washington Redskins and League Leader Clinton Portis for a great first game.

I like to pop cherries.

You snore and fart. LIAR!

I blame Big Sexy for being such a good cook. The snoring, yeah, that was all me.:D
Was awesome to meet you dude, glad you had a good time.
Great meeting you too fitz.

It's funny. Nobody really looked like I thought they would. Some bigger or smaller, some black or white. I think my mental image of what people looked like was around 100% wrong.

KB, how did you become a Skins fan being from the Philly area and all?

Growing up, my Dad never watched football, but my Grandfather did. He didn't talk much, unless yelling at the tv during a football game.

One Thanksgiving when I was about 6 or 7 I asked him who to cheer for.

It was a Redskins vs Cowboys game and he said rout against Dallas, so I did.

I had no idea he was an Eagles fan until recently either.

So, I liked the Eagles and the Redskins for a few years and when the Eagles lost to the only Wildcard team to ever make it to the Superbowl, I felt like they quit on me and would only cheer for one of them.

I then grew up watching the Gibbs era Redskins and couldn't imagine ever cheering for another team. I saw how to do it right and what a true franchise looked like.

I was also related to Rich Milot, a LB from the early Gibbs era, but I have never met him.

Growing up, my Dad never watched football, but my Grandfather did. He didn't talk much, unless yelling at the tv during a football game.

One Thanksgiving when I was about 6 or 7 I asked him who to cheer for.

It was a Redskins vs Cowboys game and he said rout against Dallas, so I did.

I had no idea he was an Eagles fan until recently either.

So, I liked the Eagles and the Redskins for a few years and when the Eagles lost to the only Wildcard team to ever make it to the Superbowl, I felt like they quit on me and would only cheer for one of them.

I then grew up watching the Gibbs era Redskins and couldn't imagine ever cheering for another team. I saw how to do it right and what a true franchise looked like.

I was also related to Rich Milot, a LB from the early Gibbs era, but I have never met him.

Cool story and good to have a true fan :cheers:

Archived