Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade Deadline Tuesday: Anybody you guys think we need to get or should we stay put?

SkinsAllDay34

well i would say hell no to trading a 1st rounder but our WRs aside from moss and ARE have not produced. Its moss, are, and cooley...teams are gonna catch on and we need someone else to step up and thrash IMO cant do it. On top of that....Zorn isnt even giving thomas a chance by not throwing to him and not putting Kelly on the field....

So maybe not a BIG TIME WR but a productive one...maybe just maybe

well i would say hell no to trading a 1st rounder but our WRs aside from moss and ARE have not produced. Its moss, are, and cooley...teams are gonna catch on and we need someone else to step up and thrash IMO cant do it. On top of that....Zorn isnt even giving thomas a chance by not throwing to him and not putting Kelly on the field....

So maybe not a BIG TIME WR but a productive one...maybe just maybe

Not disagreeing with you, but after we spent our top 3 picks on receiver types in our last draft......:(:cry:

why is there any talk of trading for one now.

Not disagreeing with you, but after we spent our top 3 picks on receiver types in our last draft......:(:cry:

why is there any talk of trading for one now.

unless Zorn starts giving Thomas and kelly an opportunity to contribute...our production from our Wrs wont be good. I cant imagine moss can carry the load at that spot and teams will be able to get him and cooley. Thrash is a good Special teamer but throwing jump balls to him when it probably be thomas baffles me.

unless Zorn starts giving Thomas and kelly an opportunity to contribute...our production from our Wrs wont be good. I cant imagine moss can carry the load at that spot and teams will be able to get him and cooley. Thrash is a good Special teamer but throwing jump balls to him when it probably be thomas baffles me.
If there's one position other than QB, that Zorn ought to be able to evaluate, it's WR. If he isn't playing them, there has to be a reason, IMO.

positions right now that i would consider:

1. CB depth....maybe

2. A productive third receiver for a low draft pick...can anybody think of any???

as i said before, thrash cant get it done and the rookies have not been given an opportunity.

Also does anybody think that we could get anything for jansen...i mean he sucks at pass blocking but is a hell of a run blocker

And what would you give up for the old guy?

Lito aint that old he is younger than smoot and springs I think about 5th 6th year I would give up a first rounder for a shutdown corner to sure up our secondary for years to come. So we dont have to worry about what happen today anymore. first round picks dont always turnout.

Archived