Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade Deadline Tuesday: Anybody you guys think we need to get or should we stay put?

SkinsAllDay34

Other than Chris Horton.....what did we really gain from this years draft?

Thomas has shown flashes of brillance, but has cost us more in penalties.

Kelly has the feeling of Taylor Jacobs all over again.

Davis I really have no idea why we even drafted him.

We could have DeSean Jackson now over him and be set at KR/PR at the LEAST.

I like building the team through draft picks, but Boldin could be a franchise player immediately.

I would give up our first round pick for him.

If its not a CB or a WR though......no...nothing.

The team is fine.

Give: 1st

Get: Player, 2nd, 4th

According to the chart the player would still be valued as a 2nd rounder. So if this was possible, pull the trigger and recoup some picks and get a player, but if not, JUST SAY NO!

For the record, any trade is HIGHLY unlikely, let alone the type listed above....

Other than Chris Horton.....what did we really gain from this years draft?

Thomas has shown flashes of brillance, but has cost us more in penalties.

Kelly has the feeling of Taylor Jacobs all over again.

Davis I really have no idea why we even drafted him.

We could have DeSean Jackson now over him and be set at KR/PR at the LEAST.

I like building the team through draft picks, but Boldin could be a franchise player immediately.

I would give up our first round pick for him.

If its not a CB or a WR though......no...nothing.

The team is fine.

just wondering what flashes have you seen from devin thomas.

well i would say hell no to trading a 1st rounder but our WRs aside from moss and ARE have not produced. Its moss, are, and cooley...teams are gonna catch on and we need someone else to step up and thrash IMO cant do it. On top of that....Zorn isnt even giving thomas a chance by not throwing to him and not putting Kelly on the field....

So maybe not a BIG TIME WR but a productive one...maybe just maybe

I was thinking about the fact that the lions are shopping Roy Williams.

Washington Redskins

Pos Player Name FA Status Previous Team Current Team

OG Pete Kendall UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent

DL Demetric Evans UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent

DL Kedric Golston RFA Washington Redskins Free Agent

DL Anthony Montgomery RFA Washington Redskins Free Agent

LB Khary Campbell UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent

CB Leigh Torrence UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent

SS Reed Doughty RFA Washington Redskins Free Agent

That right there is our 09 free agents...someone please figure out for me how much cap room would we gain if most of these guys were gone.

Guys that we let go: Doughty, Torrence, Kendall (Rinehart in the wings), maybe one of the DTs. (either golston or Montgomery)

We have to keep Khary Campbell and Evans...others are debatable. We might have enough to make a move for one major player. And we are always good at restructuring contracts like maybe Jansens ridiculous contract. His pass protection alone should make him redo his deal.

So can someone calculate that for me, from what we have right now. I say if we can get Haynsworth, or make a trade for Boldin.

How's that? Jacobs was the ultimate practice player, Kelly hasn't practiced.

That and Taylor was a typical steve spurrier florida WR. His system exploded receivers stats. Why do you think all of them fail (Chad Jackson, Taylor jacobs...others)

Let me tell you Kelly is the real deal if healthy.

Guys that we let go: Doughty, Torrence, Kendall (Rinehart in the wings), maybe one of the DTs. (either golston or Montgomery)

We have to keep Khary Campbell and Evans...others are debatable. We might have enough to make a move for one major player. And we are always good at restructuring contracts like maybe Jansens ridiculous contract. His pass protection alone should make him redo his deal.

We should resign Kendall for a year or two. The old guy pulls as well as anybody we have. And you think Jansen will give back money? Ha, what planet are you from?

We should resign Kendall for a year or two. The old guy pulls as well as anybody we have. And you think Jansen will give back money? Ha, what planet are you from?

Im from the planet of guys earning their money and his suck ass PP should make him restructure. He ****ing lost his starting job...gets it back and with him getting beat every down is gonna give it back. (but it was due to an injury from Heyer in the 1st place)

Im from the planet of guys earning their money and his suck ass PP should make him restructure. He ****ing lost his starting job...gets it back and with him getting beat every down is gonna give it back. (but it was due to an injury from Heyer in the 1st place)

Dude, I fully agree with you he's not earning that huge paycheck. But really, he ain't giving it back. And his cap hit is way too huge to cut him. That's why I want that idiotic restructuring to end, and it seems to have. We need to keep and use picks to build this team and not paint ourself in a corner and be forced to mortgage our future on restructures. But we will have to pay Jansen.

Do not trade draft picks. We are ldoing better than most thought we would. Ride out the season and pick up Asomagha as free agent. This is Danny's strength. Pick up Lito as a free agent. Defensive backfield problem is then solved. Use the #1 draft pick for an OL or DL. Then if and only if you believe we are really close to getting to the Super Bowl add Terrell Suggs. One area of need will have to go unaddressed by Free agency or draft. Maybe OL would be taken care of with some changes. I think that Jansen would probably be a better center than Rabach. Develop Kerry (Perry?) Brown, the kid from Appalachain St at guard to replace Pete Kendall, and leave Samuels, Thomas and Heyer. We would still have Rinehart, Gesinger, Fabini and Kendall as reserves. This allows us to draft a pass rushing D lineman and strengthen the O line without free agency. Just a thought.

Archived