Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade Deadline Tuesday: Anybody you guys think we need to get or should we stay put?

SkinsAllDay34

Lito aint that old he is younger than smoot and springs I think about 5th 6th year I would give up a first rounder for a shutdown corner to sure up our secondary for years to come. So we dont have to worry about what happen today anymore. first round picks dont always turnout.

Dude what are you smoking, Springs and Rogers have been playing phenomenally well. Smoot has made some dumb plays has has Tyron and Torrence, but I think we are fine at corner barring an injury.

Lito aint that old he is younger than smoot and springs I think about 5th 6th year I would give up a first rounder for a shutdown corner to sure up our secondary for years to come. So we dont have to worry about what happen today anymore. first round picks dont always turnout.
So next year we would have a 4th and 6th round? With our aging OL, no CB depth and needing LB depth and a pass rush?

Now, if Lito can punt too, just maybe...

the only way i would swing a deal for roy williams, because we would have to give up a 1st...is giving them a 1st, probably thrash, and another low pick this year and a pick next. They would have to give us a 2nd this year along with williams.

That probably has a low chance of happening so... i dont think we could get him.

No trades. Look for youth, like UDFA and PS guys. We got a "GM" who supposedly keeps track of every player in the NFL, have him find some prospects that fit our system.

STOP THE TRADES FOR OLD PEOPLE. WE NEED TO STOP REPLACING AGE WITH AGE, AKA:JASON TAYLOR. WE NEED DEPTH AND YOUTH.

/rant

Just a punter. I say the Redskins make him fake an injury like the Saints did with M. Gramatica (sp?) and IR Durrant Brooks if they still think he is the future and then go get someone that can kick the ball with distance and hangtime. :brownsuck

HTTR

Just a punter. I say the Redskins make him fake an injury like the Saints did with M. Gramatica (sp?) and IR Durrant Brooks if they still think he is the future and then go get someone that can kick the ball with distance and hangtime. :brownsuck

HTTR

Or we could get Tanya Harding to kneecap him. That way he wouldn't have to lie and lose his merit badge.

lei torrence. he hasnt doenmuch to stand out. why is he still on the squad. practice squad maybe. think tyron would of been a better cb, giving him some time.. my gradma could of turn around and deflected the pass, torrence didnt. as much as i love extremeskins, i hate it sometimes, cause it brings back memories when i have cooled down. after watching the 1pm and sunday night game..

Dude what are you smoking, Springs and Rogers have been playing phenomenally well. Smoot has made some dumb plays has has Tyron and Torrence, but I think we are fine at corner barring an injury.

yeah are corners arent playing bad but springs is injury prone and lito is a top corner. when we get to the playoffs what if springs cant play that means rogers smoot ok but tyron torrence on the field aint gonna work. you dont think we could use a shutdown corner? what are you smoking? nevermind dont wanna know

Archived