Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Obama is ahead in the polls and looses, what will happen to America?

boobiemiles

i'm an undecided voter, but there's a small part of me that wants mccain to win so i can see all the action.

LOL, thought I was the only one. Shame really how McCain has to not only fight Obama for Presidency but he also has to fight our current president and economy. Sometimes I think whoever won the Republican ticket was doomed from the start. Eh, at least Bush can't get a third term so it's win win for me.:2cents:

Isn't it interesting how the most educated people are "liberals". If college campuses are liberal heaven I can only hope that more people attend them so that we don't elect more dumb****s like Bush ever again.

no, you're not elitist.

and this just in (though i'm sure you know since you're so educated): bush isn't conservative...actually pretty liberal in a lot of ways.

no, you're not elitist.

and this just in (though i'm sure you know since you're so educated): bush isn't conservative...actually pretty liberal in a lot of ways.

Couldn't agree more.

The ONLY thing that makes Bush a conservative are his religious views. Beyond that, he's a flamin liberal...

I was watching CNN, and one of the analyst said "If Obama is ahead by over 5% in the polls, and does not win, it will be....I don't even want to think about it". He was the bald white guy that coordinated Bill Clinton's campiagn. I like him, he tells it like it is. He was a part of Hillary Clinton campaign during the primary. He felt Obama loosing would be devastating to the country.

At first i thought he was talking about black people rioting in the streets. But today a client said "forget about black people rioting, the counrty will turn on itself".

Do you think they are right? If Obama looses, and it's clear he lost because he is black, what will happen?

Personally I feel most people are expecting this in some way. I mean Camelot, was in storybooks right? I feel that the possibility of equality comes through attrition.....but this country has suprised before. It wasn't to long ago Linden Johnson signed the Civil Rights Bill, even at the expense of the Democratic party loosing support in the south. He said as much.

Is it not "racist" on Democrat James Carville's part to insinuate that blacks are so lowly that they would riot in the streets if Obama lost an election where he was winning in the polls???

Just an alternative view on the matter...

If McCain is ahead in the polls and loses, will Whites riot in the streets?

No. It would be their first loss.

Depending on how the reigning champ fares in 4-8 years, they would reclaim their white house back with a 1st round TKO.

I wouldn't count out McCain. This happened to to gore and kerry. The media and papers called it going their way and we all know what happened there.

I can't speak for the rest of the country, but everywhere I go I see McCain stuff and very little obama. don't know what that says, but When kerry lost to Bush the media was dumbfounded based on all the info they had be feeding us that kerry would win.

Define everywhere.

Couldn't agree more.

The ONLY thing that makes Bush a conservative are his religious views. Beyond that, he's a flamin liberal...

He's a social conservative, fiscally I wouldn't call him liberal or conservative. His administration featured low taxes and high spending, it doesn't fit the characteristics of either ideology.

Reagan was the same way.

Clinton would have been the same (fiscally speaking) but the economy grew so quickly there was no need to borrow as much money. The gov't still managed to spend more than they took in every year during the 90's, even with massive increases in tax revenue, when the money they borrowed from social security receipts is factored in.

Not sure. But I damn sure hope the next president makes it law that you spell "looses", loses. Sorry, a pet peeve of mine. Since I'm on pet peeves and am posting no relevant info. to this thread, how about we all stop staying "I could care less" and start the real statement "I could'NT care less".

That is all.

I was watching CNN, and one of the analyst said "If Obama is ahead by over 5% in the polls, and does not win, it will be....I don't even want to think about it". He was the bald white guy that coordinated Bill Clinton's campiagn. I like him, he tells it like it is. He was a part of Hillary Clinton campaign during the primary. He felt Obama loosing would be devastating to the country.

At first i thought he was talking about black people rioting in the streets. But today a client said "forget about black people rioting, the counrty will turn on itself".

Do you think they are right? If Obama looses, and it's clear he lost because he is black, what will happen?

Personally I feel most people are expecting this in some way. I mean Camelot, was in storybooks right? I feel that the possibility of equality comes through attrition.....but this country has suprised before. It wasn't to long ago Linden Johnson signed the Civil Rights Bill, even at the expense of the Democratic party loosing support in the south. He said as much.

I don't know about the riots, but this chick will be happy.

hillary%20clinton.jpg

"It's mine. Should be mine."

Isn't it interesting how the most educated people are "liberals". If college campuses are liberal heaven I can only hope that more people attend them so that we don't elect more dumb****s like Bush ever again.

If that is the case, then why is it that the poorest in American (usually coincides with uneducated) are the base of the Democratic Party. And why is it that, with that said, the base of the Republican Party are the rich (and usually educated) and business owners??

I would love to understand your logic based on this premise....doesn't make any sense!!!

If that is the case, then why is it that the poorest in American (usually coincides with uneducated) are the base of the Democratic Party. And why is it that, with that said, the base of the Republican Party are the rich (and usually educated) and business owners??

I would love to understand your logic based on this premise....doesn't make any sense!!!

Me too.

Warren Buffet supports Obama, you can't get richer than that man.

A teacher making 35K a year is way smarter than Paris Hilton.

Being poor and being rich isn't an indication of intelligence

There are plenty of trailer park trash who vote Republican every single time, despite being amongst the poorest demographics in their own states (trust me I live in Volusia county, Florida)

:doh:

Where are you getting this impression from? That is not my understanding of the base of either party.

Wow, I can tell you don't live in the Mid-West, because trust me, out here the party lines are typically drawn not in socio-economic status but rural vs. urban/suburban. The more rural you get the more Republican you get, whether that be a trailer park or a small town. However, when you get into the cities more you see it more Democratic. In Kentucky our state has three pockets of Democratic voters, Louisville, Lexington, and Covington (across the river from Cincinatti), outside of those areas we are pridominantly Republican regardless of income. In fact typically the poorer you get out here the more Conservative you find people; i.e. on social issues, military etc. The thing that still confuses me out here is just how frequently we elect a Democratic governor and State Legislature, yet in Senatorial, Congressional, and Presidential elections swing way right...I still have yet to figure that one out.

This past 8 years has got to be the worst in history. This has got to be the most inept administration ever. If Mclame should happen to win, I hate to even think about the future. Even is Obama wins, this mess can't be fixed in 4 years. IMO Bush is the worst president ever.

Archived