Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pukes evacuate training facility after suspicious character found in locker room.

tr1

• 6 months later...
This thread is beyond awkward and embarrassing...

Crickets continue.

RIP terrible thread

No ****. Speaking as a fellow member,wtf? Especially considering this is one of several times you've done so fsunoles.

Seriously. What the hell? I went through and counted....dude, you've gone out of your way to bump this thread out of NOWHERE six times. SIX times. That's more awkward and weird than this thread ever was.

What's the big deal with bumping it? Other members bump all kinds of ridiculous threads. If this one gets bumped every once in a while to speak of how lowly the thread is, so be it.

Calm down fellas.

So the whole point of this was to say "look how bad this thread is?" Not cool man, not cool.

We've stopped talking about the thread and now we're just saying how ridiculous your bumping it is.

So the whole point of this was to say "look how bad this thread is?" Not cool man, not cool.

We've stopped talking about the thread and now we're just saying how ridiculous your bumping it is.

Bingo. And the fact that one could consider it trolling like behavior,(speaking as a mod now).

Not trolling, this is just one of my favorite ATN threads. The responses throughout the first 2 pages are classic and every once in a while I like to bring it to the forefront.

You know, I could use one less obnoxious Cowboys fan here...

:banhim:

Not trolling, this is just one of my favorite ATN threads. The responses throughout the first 2 pages are classic and every once in a while I like to bring it to the forefront.

As you can tell, bringing it "to the forefront" a few times every year for no reason isn't being that well received.

I'm not sure why a simple read-through to get your jollys wouldn't have been enough. It is troll-like behavior.

Uh huh. Right. "Who me?" :halo:

I'm not sure why a simple read-through to get your jollys wouldn't have been enough. It is troll-like behavior.

We have a winner. Be careful fsunoles.

Archived