Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pukes evacuate training facility after suspicious character found in locker room.

tr1

• 11 months later...
QFT.

This is retarded, just like 90% of tr1's other threads.

(Let me guess, I didn't have to open the thread...WELL GUESS WHAT TR1? I did, get over it.)

the way you're lashing out......

did tr1 spurn your advances again?

poor baby, you need to let go and move on

:doh::hysterical:

Classic thread! Just needed a solid laugh!

So you bumped a year old thread, where tr1 didn't do a good job setting up his point, but did predict the annual Dallas meltdown. Interesting.

Why do you think it is you needed a laugh? Were you thinking about last season and getting depressed, or is it just the realization you're a message board troll that got you down?

So you bumped a year old thread, where tr1 didn't do a good job setting up his point, but did predict the annual Dallas meltdown. Interesting.

Why do you think it is you needed a laugh? Were you thinking about last season and getting depressed, or is it just the realization you're a message board troll that got you down?

The irony of his actions have completely escaped him...but, you must always keep in mind that most puke fans are not the sharpest tool in the toolbox.

Pathetically sad.

• 1 month later...

It's really not the theme of the thread at all, it's the crickets that ensued. lol

Seriously, I just think the thread is hilariously pathetic, all football aside. Classic thread! Maybe my favorite! :hysterical:

Archived