Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pukes evacuate training facility after suspicious character found in locker room.

tr1

Ooooppps. Wrong thread.

Kinda like Romo sits to pee thrwing to the wrong team in December.

Hasn't happened yet this December. He's played exceptionally well. At least you can't put the Cowboys' struggles on him anymore. It's been proven it's a team problem, not a Romo sits to pee problem as many of us thought.

• 2 weeks later...
Now this thread can finally be stored away as one of the biggest epic fails of all time.

A winning record after December 1, who would have thought? Not tr1...

Yes, that's right, Dallas will never struggle late in a season again.

You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass right now, but really you're just cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup.

Yes, that's right, Dallas will never struggle late in a season again.

You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass right now, but really you're just cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup.

Every team in the NFL will struggle late in the season again. But no longer can the "losing record after December 1st" argument be used.

tr1 guaranteed it would happen again this year and it didn't at all. That's all.

Now this thread can finally be stored away as one of the biggest epic fails of all time.

Hate to say it, but this thread was actually pretty funny, probably too early, but when it got bumped early in december I laughed

And by the way...how do you go from this...

This has nothing to do with the football aspect.

The cricket factor of the thread is all that matters. What a fail!

I am here sir. You may be used to other Cowboy fans running, but I am not one of them.

Once again, the crickets were the point of my bump, not the subject lol. But on the subject, you're dead on so far.

...to this...

...with ANY intellectual honesty at all? lol...

And by the way...how do you go from this...

...to this...

...with ANY intellectual honesty at all? lol...

The initial bump was because of how hilarious the reaction initially was last year. I thought of it and wanted to see it again for a good laugh.

tr1 quickly changed the subject to the Cowboys' woes. This was not a woeful December for the Cowboys, so I made a statement about his claim.

Is this complicated?

The initial bump was because of how hilarious the reaction initially was last year. I thought of it and wanted to see it again for a good laugh.

tr1 quickly changed the subject to the Cowboys' woes. This was not a woeful December for the Cowboys, so I made a statement about his claim.

Is this complicated?

D0 you understand ratios? One winning december out of many represents poor play in the month.

This thread is far from fail. Dallas still has a tendency to lose in December- that hasnt changed.

D0 you understand ratios? One winning december out of many represents poor play in the month.

This thread is far from fail. Dallas still has a tendency to lose in December- that hasnt changed.

I understand ratios completely. But many act as though it's a guarantee that the Cowboys can't/couldn't win in December. Well, that has been proven to be false.

This is a different team and I think everybody knew that all along. They can't be judged by what happened last year or a decade ago.

Now, we'll see if it pays off next week with a win or if they continue the playoff drought. But, the streak of post December losing records is over, that's a fact.d

Is this complicated?

Please, it's a new dawn in ATN...

Can't we all just be friends?

Funny, when Karma returns will you still be here puke fan?

Go check earlier in this thread. I was here after the Giants loss. I was here after the Chargers loss.

I'll be here next week, win or lose.

Believe me, I'm not some homer fan who thinks the Cowboys all of the sudden have won the Superbowl. I know they can EASILY lose on Saturday. My gut feeling though is that they finally get that elusive playoff win.

We will see Saturday.

Archived