Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Re: Hixon - Is Denver incompetent?

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?playerId=9716 .

That is his complete career stats, including KR/PR stats.

If the OP is actually serious, and is not on crack, then this has got to be the most homerific, ridiculous, and asinine thread in the history of NFL message boards. Damn, and Giants fans are the only one out of the Eagles/Philthy/Giants fan base that usually don't talk out of their ass.

Bactracking?

What in the hell are you talking about?

You made an ass out of yourself by saying Denver releasing him is the worst personel decision ever made. You said hes is the "perfect football player" even though he hasn't done squat in his career yet. You were proven wrong by multiple people and now your making up random BS like "open your eyes, you don't know blah blah blah".

Please stop embaressing yourself. If this was an attempt at humor, you failed badly.

Ah, so now it's because he has so much talent in front of him.

My beloved Eagles?? What the hell have you been reading from me to assume that I'm an Eagles fan?

Goes to show you how stupid he is, he sees your name and sees a bird in it but doesnt see the Skin signature... Typical stupid vagiant fan.

Goes to show you how stupid he is, he sees your name and sees a bird in it but doesnt see the Skin signature... Typical stupid vagiant fan.
To be fair, there are fans of opposing teams that have the same sig. For instance, TonyRomoProBowl.
So, if Hixon is a HOFer, I guess Sinorice Moss is the best WR to ever play the game?
That doesn't make any sense. Hixon is ahead of Moss on the Giants' depth chart.

To be fair, there are fans of opposing teams that have the same sig. For instance, TonyRomoProBowl.

Yes but if you're buddy paid any kind of attention whatsoever he would see that I'm a redskins fan. He just jumped to conclusions on that one though, just like he did with this thread and Hixon being all-world caliber.:jerk:

Denver fan here. We lost Hixon because we were trying to sneak him onto our practice squad. It obviously was a mistake. Remember we drafted him in the fourth round so its not like we didn't think he could play. For what it's worth, Hixon is part of the epic draft that has turned the team around from '06. Basically every player from that draft is a starter, if not a star. They include:

Jay Cutler, Tony Scheffler, Chris Kuper, Brandon Marshall, Elvis Dumervil, Dominik Hixon and Chris Eslinger.

That's how you draft, ladies and gentlemen. :notworthy

Denver fan here. We lost Hixon because we were trying to sneak him onto our practice squad. It obviously was a mistake. Remember we drafted him in the fourth round so its not like we didn't think he could play. For what it's worth, Hixon is part of the epic draft that has turned the team around from '06. Basically every player from that draft is a starter, if not a star. They include:

Jay Cutler, Tony Scheffler, Chris Kuper, Brandon Marshall, Elvis Dumervil, Dominik Hixon and Chris Eslinger.

and thats why your defense sucks ass.

Hixon is so under rated its retarded. It took Plax to get suspended for him to shine. Did you see him against the Browns in preseason, against their starters? Yeah its the Browns and they dont look amazing this year, but 3 TDs in the first quarter against any team is impressive.

He is an up and comer thats for sure.

Hixon is so under rated its retarded. It took Plax to get suspended for him to shine. Did you see him against the Browns in preseason, against their starters? Yeah its the Browns and they dont look amazing this year, but 3 TDs in the first quarter against any team is impressive.

He is an up and comer thats for sure.

Shhhh.....Apparently we need to show actual real regular season stats in order to dare recognize greatness. There is no doubt, when given a chance, Hixon has shined. KR, PR, WR.

Yes but if you're buddy paid any kind of attention whatsoever he would see that I'm a redskins fan. He just jumped to conclusions on that one though, just like he did with this thread and Hixon being all-world caliber.:jerk:

Hey, I'm not the dumb arse who names himself after a rival NFC East teams mascot on a message board.

Hey, I'm not here to scrutinize retarded Screen names and the dopes who create them. Excuse me for not doing a background check on the "Bird".

You made an ass out of yourself by saying Denver releasing him is the worst personel decision ever made. .

I didn't make an ass out of myself. That's just your anger spouting out the mouth cause you don't like what I'm saying. I'll say it again, Denver made a HORRIBLE decision letting Hixon go. We even had a Denver fan post in the thread conffimring it wasn't supposed to happen. You mad?

You said hes is the "perfect football player" even though he hasn't done squat in his career yet. .

When did I state he was the "Perfect football player"

So I guess in your eyes, great football players just get drafted with a label "Great" on there forehead to distinguish between the not so good ones. This must obviously be the case as you only recognize playing time and real time statistics as a measure of a football players ability. The sad part is, without even looking; I bet in his frst game starting, Hixon had a better game in less than one half than any wide receiver on the Redskins roster yesterday. Dumb Ass! lol

You were proven wrong by multiple people and now your making up random BS like "open your eyes, you don't know blah blah blah".

Please stop embaressing yourself. If this was an attempt at humor, you failed badly.

Show me where I was proven wrong? This is not humor, but I just turned you in to a big joke. :)

Hey, I'm not the dumb arse who names himself after a rival NFC East teams mascot on a message board.

Hey, I'm not here to scrutinize retarded Screen names and the dopes who create them. Excuse me for not doing a background check on the "Bird".

My name has nothing to do with the Eagles or anything football related you dumb ****. I guess that's what happens when you assume though. Carry on, you make yourself look like an ass daily

look how the giants drafted last year :laugh:

NOw that is how you draft :cheers:

My name has nothing to do with the Eagles or anything football related you dumb ****. I guess that's what happens when you assume though. Carry on, you make yourself look like an ass daily

Round these parts....

Bird = Eagles = NFC East most hated rival.

Thats like me perusing an Eagles board and low and behold an Eagles fan with the screen name Skins4life.

Who woulda thunk it? Screw you.

Archived