Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shaun Suisham deserves a thread...(merged)

Saqs

I've searched high and low and didn't find one so I figured I'd start it.

Because you get little attention around here and often ignored and overshadowed by our playmakers, here's to you SS for being the clutch kicker we've been needing for a very long time. :cheers:

It was started just a few minutes before yours. :)

I've got a fork in both hands for all the DELICIOUS crow I have to eat. I didn't like Suisam. I just don't get a great vibe from him for some reason. Every kick today I was thinking "hes gonna miss this" but the guy just keeps hitting it man. Other than the puner, this team is really really solid.

Don't worry, once he misses a kick (gasp an NFL kicker misses a FG) the Suisham bashers will all be back in force.

The kid has been nothing but money since taking over late in 06 and yet every single time he lines up for a FG, we have a few people act as if it'll be a miracle if he hits it.

It really is amazing. It's that attitude. that they share with Norv Turner (I bet that hurt'em :)), that caused us to cut David Akers 10 years ago.

Suisham is a good kicker and he's been a monster on kickoffs (the best KO man we've had since Lohmiller) and yet because he missed ONE freaking kick in Seattle last year, some people can't let it go and act as if he's Kris Heppner or something every damn time he lines up.

Get over it.

Archived