Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock - tonight on CBS (Gina Carano fights)

d0ublestr0ker0ll

From a comment on that link:

Why do they even set weight limits for women's MMA? Aren't there like 6 of them out there. The only fighter anyone knows anyway is Carano. Why don't they just contest all fights at a catchweight of "whatever Gina shows up at"?

trying to get sebowski to bet me on the kimbo fight but i cant seem to get him to respond. i am willing to take shamrock too...

I'm in. Check the other thread. Weird having two threads......

I'll give you 2PBRs to 1.

I wouldn't even be completely shocked if Kimbo subbed Ken. Maybe I should get 2 if that happens.

If Kimbo doesn't knock him out early, could be a long fight. I expect Kimbo to win, but I can definitely seeing old man Shamrock pulling a cheap sub.

I don't see Ken being able to hold down Kimbo like Thompson did. He may be more skilled, but Ken isn't nearly as strong as Thompson. I also don't think Ken's top game is very strong. If he gets there he will probably immediately go for a leg and lose position.

Reminder:

This will air on the East Coast 3hrs before it airs on the West coast. So if you are on the West coast like me, stay away from the intranet.

And will someone pleae PM me if Shamrock is out or in when it is officially announced. Please do not PM spoilers

Archived