Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nfl.com Week 4 Video:Skins vs. Cowboys Game of the Week

SkinsAllDay34

Romo sits to pee: These guys are tired. They're done. We can do whatever we want now.

You see, this is the kind of comment that makes me hate the Cowboys. Its almost like a movie, where the other team is your cliche team of ****y ****s. We, the Redskins, are like Denzel's Titans, the silent assassins. But yes, its comments like that that make me hate Romo sits to pee and the Cowboys as much as I do. Pathetic.

Don't want to be a downer, but that's a huge blunder by LaRon not stopping TO's touchdown at 6:55.

What was he thinking? Is there some bizarre rule I don't know about that explains why he stops in his tracks and watches?

Don't want to be a downer, but that's a huge blunder by LaRon not stopping TO's touchdown at 6:55.

What was he thinking? Is there some bizarre rule I don't know about that explains why he stops in his tracks and watches?

I think it was just a momentary mental lapse. He knows he is supposed to finish that one off.

You can tell he was pissed at himself after the play

Something tells me he is still loosing sleep about it.

It wasn't a mental lapse. If you notice there is another crossing pattern going left over top of T.O. and Landry was stopping to see if he was going to go there. If so it would have been an interception for Landry, but he guessed wrong. Take another look.

Its a pretty good video, about 12 minutes with commentary. It also has some sounds of the game.

But the one thing that I saw was what Romo sits to pee says at 7:15. Just see for yourself. All it does it make the win sweeter.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80b47d2e

ENJOY

HELL YEAH!! BRING ON THE EAGLES!!!:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

You know, that should be mandatory for all Dallass fans to watch! Especially the ones who seem to think that the "better team lost" :rotflmao:

wow....that definitely made me giddy inside. :)

it was like watching the NFL videos for the classic skins games from the '80s, except i actually saw this game as it happened. please God, let the redskins rise back to greatness. i deserve it, don't i?

bro, who are you telling. i mean im only 20. but i been a fan since 1998. we all deserve to watch the redskins reach greatness. and for some funny feeling. i know coach zorn will get us there.

Did anyone else notice that on TO's touchdown Landry just kinda watched as Springs tried to bring him down?

It was a bad angle. Landry was way too far away to help at that point even though the shot makes it look like he's standing right there.

I love how smug Romo sits to pee was. Yeah, you can do whatever, including throwing a pick to our breakout rookie.

Did anyone else notice at 7:10 (right before the Romo sits to pee comment), T.O. going up to chest bump Miles Austin and getting knocked on his @$$? priceless

Ya I noticed that during the game on Wednesday. It ruined their celebration...haha

Archived