Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nfl.com Week 4 Video:Skins vs. Cowboys Game of the Week

SkinsAllDay34

That was a blatant hold on one of the Cowboys' Olinemen at 10:53, on their final TD play. And they have the audacity to whine about the officiating...:rolleyes:

YES. I believe it was Lorenzo Alexander. I can't believe nobody saw that. Rabach got tangled up and was flagged, then was 5 feet beyond the LOS and was flagged, but LA gets tackled for no call... ugh.

Thank goodness we won!

From 2:25 to 2:35, you can see that Horton bit to help cover Felix Jones when he should have stayed back to help Marcus cover Whitten (I read in one of bubba's news threads that Fletcher told Horton to stay put, but he didn't...which helped lead to the Cowboys' first TD)...

I can't find the video at the moment, but it looked like Fletch was telling Horton to cover Jones IMHO.

OP, thanks for the link. This video is a classic.

I can't find the video at the moment, but it looked like Fletch was telling Horton to cover Jones IMHO.

OP, thanks for the link. This video is a classic.

In the WT article it says that Fletcher told him to stay put but he bit too hard on the Jones coverage:

"Safeties coach Steve Jackson said Jason Witten's 21-yard touchdown pass involved a communication error in the secondary. Marcus Washington was supposed to have help but safety Chris Horton didn't hear London Fletcher's call. On the play, Horton shaded to the right to help on Felix Jones, leaving the seam open for Witten to use and out-and-up move to get by Washington."

wow....that definitely made me giddy inside. :)

it was like watching the NFL videos for the classic skins games from the '80s, except i actually saw this game as it happened. please God, let the redskins rise back to greatness. i deserve it, don't i?

Haha, my thoughts exactly.

From 2:25 to 2:35, you can see that Horton bit to help cover Felix Jones when he should have stayed back to help Marcus cover Whitten (I read in one of bubba's news threads that Fletcher told Horton to stay put, but he didn't...which helped lead to the Cowboys' first TD)...

I was wondering when he was going to make his first big mistake. I still like having him back there though.

Archived