Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The map of all the games are on TV

Ant15fromNJ

Hey I remember in the past that there was a map of the county and it would show all different colors on states on which states will get which games. If anyone has it please post it in here for me thanks. I really hope NJ gets Redskins game I got to watch it!!!:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

This is my favorite week of the football season. The Browns bye week.

I have Cleveland and Toledo stations with my cable so I get several different games between the two markets. Fox Toledo always has the Lions but their CBS station always has a different game than Cleveland CBS. Last year I had four different games. It was wonderful!!!

I am excited for the Fox map to update on this site. I am so grateful to the dude who does that website.

****ing Ravens. Anyone going to a bar to watch the game in the Baltimore/Towson area?

... but if you were a Raven fan in the DC market, you WOULD get to see Ravens road games on CBS even if it's at the same time as a Redskins home game. (I'm not kidding)

Supposedly, we are a secondary market to Baltimore which requires us to air Ravens road games; even when they play at the same time the Redskins (market team) are at home when the NFL mandates no other games.

So if we are secondary to Baltimore, then it would be logical that Baltimore is secondary to us which would require Baltimore's Fox station to air our road games regardless of whether the Ravens are at home. Apparently not ...

What a bunch of carp, this double-standard ...

Awww, man :( First game this season that is not being aired here. The entire surrounding area is getting the WAS/PHI game, but of course Dallas had to choose the SEA/NYG game :(

I guess this is a good excuse to get up to Plano and check out that Redskins bar :)

Awww, man :( First game this season that is not being aired here. The entire surrounding area is getting the WAS/PHI game, but of course Dallas had to choose the SEA/NYG game :(

I guess this is a good excuse to get up to Plano and check out that Redskins bar :)

Keep checking it, because it has a tendency to change. I usually check it again on Friday night, then check my Fox station on the net.

I have seen it change a couple of times down here in Texas.

Wow, talk about sore losers...:doh: :dallasuck

Archived