Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The map of all the games are on TV

Ant15fromNJ

attention: there have been some changes made, including some in Texas, so you might check the map again.

Austin and San Antonio have been changed from Giants-Seahawks to Skins-Eagles.

I can only hope Dallas follows the same path soon.

were you by chance the guy i was talking to at the tailgate who was telling me that we always get divisional games in dallas? heh.

here's to hoping they change it over to the game that matters.:cheers:

were you by chance the guy i was talking to at the tailgate who was telling me that we always get divisional games in dallas? heh.

only if you were tailgating with a bunch of other Cowboy fans. ;)

but yeah, I can't think of the last time there was a NFCE rivalry game that we didn't get in Dallas.

I just sent the local fox affiliate an email politely asking them to make a programming change.

Snowball's chance in heck my email will factor into their programming decisions (especially at this point), but heck -- you never know. :whoknows:

It'd be nice to not have to go to a sports bar, or rely on streamtv for at least this week.

can anyone tell if louisville ky is getting the game? I would love to not have to listen to this game/try to find a crappy internet stream

The single game map looks like Louisville might be getting the Wash/Phil game.

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2008-05-FOX.html

And I've had very good luck at

stoogetv.com/player.html

Sometimes I have to click a couple of different links in chat but I've always found one with a good stream.

BTW -- just got an email back from the local Fox affiliate (in Dallas). They informed me that the choice of which game to air for each locality is made by the network, and not by the local affiliate. Makes sense; I don't know why I had ever assumed otherwise.

So I guess Fox is next on my hit list ... :silly:

I'm cursing, myself. I figured that since the Bucs were playing @4, the Skins would be the early game on Fox.

But Nooooooo. The NFL has to have this ridiculous rule that says every weekend, one network must show nothing, even though they have open broadcast time. In my market, at 1:00, Fox is showing effing bullriding

I'm cursing, myself. I figured that since the Bucs were playing @4, the Skins would be the early game on Fox.

But Nooooooo. The NFL has to have this ridiculous rule that says every weekend, one network must show nothing, even though they have open broadcast time. In my market, at 1:00, Fox is showing effing bullriding

Same thing here in San Diego. It's some bull****... literally.

Bullriding is some ESPN2 crap.

Now I've gotta go down the street and watch the game on some 19" tv behind the bar with no audio.

I'm just happy I get to watch the Skins Sunday here in NC. Panthers are on CBS, so our local listings have the Skins game on FOX tomorrow.

Hey I remember in the past that there was a map of the county and it would show all different colors on states on which states will get which games. If anyone has it please post it in here for me thanks. I really hope NJ gets Redskins game I got to watch it!!!:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

Archived