Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buck and Aikman to cover Philly game

Saqs

I was hoping that I wasn't the only one who saw that.

Nope, I caught it too. Really makes you wonder. And he does talk up Campbell and Portis all the time.

Who is that dude, who commentates with "Moose" on some FOX games and sounds like his nose is stopped up? That's a voice that I can't stand to hear.

Kenny Albert is definitely my least favorite announcer just because his voice is so annoying. I don't even know whether he knows his stuff or not because I have to tune him out to keep my sanity.

I like some of the old Cowboys as announcers, Moose and Aikmen are pretty good. Michael Irvin sucks and will never live down his poop brown draft suit. Emmitt has a job by name and is not very good...and just to put it out there, I hate Cris Collinsworth. There, I said it.

rd421, just a question, what is that you like about Madden?

Im not dissing on you, i just want to know what it is that you think he brings to the games.

Personally, i liked Madden back when it was him and Summerall and more so when they were on CBS together.

As to Buck and Aikman, Joe Buck annoys the living hell out of me, but Aikman is one of if not the best in the business right now.

I totally agree with you about Aikman....But I think the Madden thing is nastalgia for me...Just his voice IS football to me. He says some stupid things but the man has forgotten more about football than most of us will every know. Every time I hear him calling a game it automatically makes me more excited just because he is no slouch and has demanded brodcasting excellence for years. He is getting old and I know he can be very obvios sometimes but I can't help it when I hear him calling a game it adds a dimension of excitement for me... Sunday night football is amaizing now I LOVE IT... the music reminds me of when we went on our playoff run last year so now that + Madden makes Sunday night football WAY better than the NFL network games and MNF for me at least( I hate MNF now the crew is horrible) My favorite is Fox NFL if its Aikman and Buck if not Its Sunday Night Football

I can't believe how much Aikman praises the skins. He's also really smart and extremely prepared for every game he does. I think he respects the organization because he played in the NFC East and he is also smart enough not to be a blatant homer like certain ESPN personalities. He understands what his job is and he is damn good at it.

Aikman is a closet Redskin fan. I swear it... the guy knows EVERYTHING about our team and our season whenver he does our game. He once said last year that Clinton Portis "may well be my favorite player in the entire NFL". He always has our stats on the tip of his tongue. He always mentions how we beat the Cowboys "x of the last y times" (you'll see next game against Dallas he'll be the one to quickly mention how we've beaten them 5 of the last 7 times, and he'll say joyfully). He wore a burgundy and gold tie to last game. I don't know about you guys, but it's pretty friggin obvious. The guy has fallen in love with our team, and hey, who wouldn't?

Yea I think he is a closet Skins fan too.

Archived