Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I say cut Rogers!!

smoke-n-mirrors

Let's cut all 10 draft picks. They all suck and the only reason they made the team was so Vinny could make his draft look better.

Durant Brooks had one bad game, now all of a sudden I want Frost back though I trashed him before.

We need to cut Jansen. I don't care if he's the longest tenured Redskin on the team, or that he is now a solid back-up without whom we would have been screwed in Dallas, he's old. Not as old as me, but you know what I'm gettin' at right?

While were at it, let's just call Kelly a bust already. He's had 4 games to show his stuff and he hasn't.

Let's cut Reed, as if he isn't valuable against the run and on special teams as a back-up.

In fact, let's just cut anyone over 30. I mean, wtf is someone doing playing in the NFL when they're over 30? They should be forced to retire at that point cuz they're old. No one over 30 has ever done anything good in the NFL. And don't come to me with stats, my perceptions are right and actual facts won't change that.

Let's get rid of Santana, because everybody actually believed that Santana was done...when in actuality it was Saunders' system. I mean, look at Brandon Lloyd now. Then look at the Rams' receivers.

Yeah what you say is true about Santana Moss but Brandon Lloyd was thug garbage. :eaglesuck

HTTR

I went on record saying that Rogers should have been canned, but he's slowly changing my mind. Just remember, a couple good games, does NOT equate to consistency. He's been getting burned the last couple of years and needs to show that those days are completely behind his before I completely retract my statement.

what we need to do is fire that no good SOB Jim Zorn. Who does he think he is to come in here and win in Dallas? doesnt he know who they are? Doesnt he know he is no Joe Gibbs? How dare he succeed and bring this team together.

oh yeah, cut LaVar Arrington too..

Archived