Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I say cut Rogers!!

smoke-n-mirrors

He has only been playing great especially coming off of a major knee surgery and almost no preseason playing time. While we're at it, lets get rid of Smoot too. He is worthless. Come to think of it Springs is old and not what he once was. If we got rid of these three, our secondary would have lock down potential! Also, I don't think Campbell will ever amount to anything. He is big and slow and can't read defenses, lets give the rookie a chance! I also think Mcintosh is garbage because of his degenerative knee condition. Portis doesn't even want to play, lets keep Betts and trade him for 10 first round picks! If we got rid of all of these guys, we would be #1 in the East!!

Did I miss anybody? Why don't we show some love to all of our players who are playing their asses off! If you think we should cut somebody, just post it here, I'm tired of every thread ending up with "we should get rid of (said player)"

Nah. This is where having a sarcasm detector would come in handy for about 95% of you guys. :)

Yup. I love ES but a lot of us read too quickly and dont take time to really interpret what the OPs are saying (including me) but this one was so obvious.

Archived