Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the best FOOTBALL player on this team?

portis&taylor

London easily as far as overall.

Id say CP on offense he can do so much and leaves it all out on the field.

Rock is great too and I can see the arguments for Landry, Rocky and Samuels.

Ask again at the end of the season and we may have to add Horton. Dudes a baller.

Clinton Portis.

He could pretty much play any position on the team sans line. Hell, I bet he'd line up at NT in a pinch.

Think about it, he blocks better than any back in the league, he's a consistent 1K yard performer year in and year out, produces double digit TDs every year, and he has a 130.8 career passer rating.

Definitely Portis.

Best football players I think has to go to CP. He has shown us he can be a power back, a shifty back, a receiver out of the backfield, a blocker, and a tackler. The man just tunrs into a beast when he steps on the field no matter what the situation is.

Hard to pick over London and Laron but I gotta give it to CP. He's stepped up to become w/e the team wanted him to be.

Im not talking about best star wise i mean best over all football player. After watching the replay of the dallass massacre i gotta go with Lorenzo Alexander. He does everything, great blocker, gets good pressure at D tackle, and is a great blocker on special teams. Who gets your vote?

Dude, tough question for me its either....

op5i-2687.jpg or 610x.jpg or 340x.jpg

:cheers:

Jason Taylor. Incredible at getting off blocks. Knows his position incredibly well, knows how to rush the passer and helps way more than he should be able to in run support. One of the best defensive ends in a long time.

London Fletcher goes behind simply because he doesn't have the athletism JT has. Fletch is an amazing player. One of, if not the smartest player I've ever seen, and never takes off a play. He just doesn't have that insane condition and talent Taylor has.

Campbell, if he keeps playing like he is, may take out both of them. Makes great presnap reads, athletic enough to make plays without his arm, which is a cannon, when given time can be deadly accurate, and is learning to throw it away. Still winds up a little too much, and takes sacks that he doesn't need to, but he's becoming a special player. He'll either show his growth this week, or take a ton of hits.

Archived