Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the best FOOTBALL player on this team?

portis&taylor

I have to go with Fletch, year in and year out the most consistent tackler on every team he has been on. I dont know exactly how many years he has been playing but it seems like forever and dude is still making tackles like a rookie. He just has football instincts and knows how to take someone down.

Im not talking about best star wise i mean best over all football player. After watching the replay of the dallass massacre i gotta go with Lorenzo Alexander. He does everything, great blocker, gets good pressure at D tackle, and is a great blocker on special teams. Who gets your vote?

He got the false start penalty that killed our 1st drive.

Chris Samuels. Have been critical of him in the past but he is playing his arse off

Gotta be Portis, IMHO. I think he's the best pass-blocker on the team, and the most impressive blocking back I can ever remember. He is impressive as a runner, but even more impressive in all the little things he does for the team.

Next group has to include Cooley, Fletcher, Landry, Springs (when healthy)

Im not talking about best star wise i mean best over all football player. After watching the replay of the dallass massacre i gotta go with Lorenzo Alexander. He does everything, great blocker, gets good pressure at D tackle, and is a great blocker on special teams. Who gets your vote?

wasn't he the one who false started on 3rd and 1 on our opening drive?

Archived