Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dexter: Season 3

PokerPacker

Possibly Spoiler.

Anyone else think Dex could of been put in the back of his friends car and taken to his Bachelor party instead of the Skinner Grabbing him?

The more I think about it the more plausible it seems. Still think its more likely he's really kidnapped, though.

Possibly Spoiler.

Anyone else think Dex could of been put in the back of his friends car and taken to his Bachelor party instead of the Skinner Grabbing him?

That's a great twist..... it would be funny as hell. And I thought it was a little premature for "the skinner" to attack him so quickly. Maybe not.

But the idea was proposed to me yesterday from another member of ES (DRSmith) -- before this latest development.

Does anyone else think that Miguel is a gangsta?!? :) Perhaps prior to his friendship with Dexter.... perhaps Miguel was using his youngest brother to kill people.... and that's why he was at Freebo's place to begin with -- before Dexter killed him.

I mean.... it'd be pretty handy to have an older brother as an assistant DA... your other brother as a sherrif. It'd be a sweet setup to get away with just about anything.

And I thought it was a pretty odd move to entice Dexter to kill that guy (on the boat.... the one that he was suggesting to Dexter after he killed Freebo).

And now with King (the skinner)... I'm beginning to think that he has a lot more power than we're led to believe.

Ellen Wolfe was onto something :)

Possibly Spoiler.

Easy way to know.

The showed the driver's license of the car driving off (T9L-918).

Anyone remember which episode it was recently... where they showed a Florida license plate driving off?

When they were talking on the roof and first started showing the binocular shots, I thought it was someone recording them and that Dex had tipped off LaGuerta that they'd be up there or something. Then I quickly realized that made no sense. If you watch though, Dex stays so calm while Miguel is freaking out - just standing there taking it in, keeping his hands behind his back.

I'm still confused though - at first I thought King owed money to Freebo, now I think Freebo owes King money...can someone clear this up for me?

Oh, and I LOVED Dex's line about the dry cleaners getting the stain out of Miguel's shirt :notworthy

I need to re-watch the episode though since I wasn't paying full attention last night.

When they were talking on the roof and first started showing the binocular shots, I thought it was someone recording them and that Dex had tipped off LaGuerta that they'd be up there or something. Then I quickly realized that made no sense. If you watch though, Dex stays so calm while Miguel is freaking out - just standing there taking it in, keeping his hands behind his back.

I'm still confused though - at first I thought King owed money to Freebo, now I think Freebo owes King money...can someone clear this up for me?

Oh, and I LOVED Dex's line about the dry cleaners getting the stain out of Miguel's shirt :notworthy

I need to re-watch the episode though since I wasn't paying full attention last night.

Freebo owed $30,000 to King. That's the way it's always been. It'll be interesting to know why!

BTW, the shirt that Miguel picked up at the cleaners... that Dexter originally placed in his humidor.

Is that the fake dress shirt with the bovine blood? Or did Dexter find the original one?

And why the hell was Miguel wearing it to the roof top?

probably the fake one, and Miguel was probably wearing it for show.

probably the fake one, and Miguel was probably wearing it for show.

So, sooner or later.... they're going to find Miguel's shirt with Freebo's blood -- I'm not even sure why he'd want that possession -- and Dexter has Ellen Wolfe's ring. Lots of storyline available left :)

I keep telling you he should quit killing people and just focus on raising the family, or at least just focus on killing people that mess with the family

Neighbourhood mother harasses his daughter online until she kills herself and Dexter takes care of that

Some of these murders are happening too quickly... no buildup.... and watching how they are planning to execute. For instance, we kinda get the feeling where Dexter is going with Miguel's murder.... pinning it on King. But we weren't given any details about how the storyline was going to go. Complicated task... but he managed it in days?

Are what about Bautista? How was Miguel going to kill her... and cover up her murder? He finds something out about her... and 24 hours later he's going to kill her? I thought that was strange.

And Dan.... he is what he is. You can't expect him to change... who is going to quiet the dark passenger :) Apparently, he has Rita already and that's not working for him.

But damn.... Rita is fine :) I wouldn't get out of bed if I had that there with me.

Some of these murders are happening too quickly... no buildup.... and watching how they are planning to execute. For instance, we kinda get the feeling where Dexter is going with Miguel's murder.... pinning it on King. But we weren't given any details about how the storyline was going to go. Complicated task... but he managed it in days?

opportunity struck. He found an opening and he took it. I don't think he's gonna frame the skinner for this one, I think his plans changed when Deb came across him.

Are what about Bautista? How was Miguel going to kill her... and cover up her murder? He finds something out about her... and 24 hours later he's going to kill her? I thought that was strange.

I think you mean LaGuarta, and I think Miguel has shown that he's still a novice in the murder department. He isn't thinking clearly and isn't familiar with all the possible repercussions.

But damn.... Rita is fine :) I wouldn't get out of bed if I had that there with me.

I would have to turn in my man-card if I disagreed.

excellent episode on Sunday night....i can't believe next week is the season finale. it seems like there's still so much to clear up that one episode can't possibly cover it all!

well there's Miguel's murder that needs closure, the skinner, and Ramone. Seems manageable.

True, but don't forget the wedding (the preview for next weeks episode showed Rita in a wedding dress) , and Deb and Antoine's love situation. She was questioning wether or not she should be with him, but i think she may yet end up with Antoine now that she knows her dad had an affair with a CI. Plus, i'm sure they're gonna set up some kind of drama for next season, wether it surrounds Rita and Dex's baby or something else.

Also, since you mentioned Ramone....i see Dexter going for the trifecta and knocking him off too...but wouldn't anyone find it AWFUL strange that all 3 Prado brothers are knocked off within a couple months of each other?

Can't wait for next weeks episode!

Awesome season, can't wait for the season finale. By the way, Michael C. Hall is a Redskins fan. There was a promo asking the Dexter cast who their favorite NFL teams are.

Hall said he is a Redskins fan and that it can be challenging at times. Don't we all know? Haha. Anyway, his favorite player is Art Monk. Pretty badass that Dexter is a Skins fan.

Archived