Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dexter: Season 3

PokerPacker

I DVR'ed it and just watched it after the Eagles/Bears game. This season looks nuts. Nice start to the show. Did you see the "This Season" promo afterwards? Looks like this one might be even more crazier than the last!

I love Dexter ****ing Morgan!

Yeah, its shaping up to be another dynamite season. I thought this episode made for a nice introduction to it.

Wow! Did anyone see the new episode? Can't wait to see where they're going to take this.

Can't believe the DA guy believed Dexter on that. He was lookin pretty nervous.

I don't really like when shows introduce new characters to drive plot lines. Looks like it could get interesting though.

Also, I really like Deb. She used to annoy me but I think they're actually giving her character a little more depth now which is nice.

• 1 month later...
Great episode last night. The whole Dexter ending up in has Dad's footsteps by training a killer thing is pretty cool. Looks like Miguel strikes out on his own next episode. And Dexter looks to be pissed.

Dexter is the man. We all know what he'll do if he figures out that Miguel turns into something he shouldn't. I can't wait to see next episode.

yeah, don't be surprised to find Miguel to wind up in black garbage bags.

It has to end that way.. I've seen this coming a mile away.. Dexter can't have someone in his life that long to be close to.. The writers will kill him off as well they should.. He'll end up killing that lawyer or some criminal later proved to be innocent, OR his wife and that's all Dexter will need to lay Miguel on a slab

Man I can't wait for the final 3 episodes. Wish the Skinner story had a little bit more but I love it that Dexter finally reached his boiling point.

Exactly...they're actually developing his character which is nice.

Also might I just add that the women on this show really do get ****ed over. Rita's ex hubby got killed and now she's marrying a serial killer, LaGuerta ****ed over that one lady who took her job and now two of LaGuerta's friends have been killed, and don't even get me started on Deb who seems to be followed by death.

Also I gotta ask.. Could they have chosen a more butt ugly woman to play Deb.. I can't stand looking at her, she's ruining the show for me a bit and they insist on keeping her so much involved!.. I wish the skinner would take her out!

she is one of the most annoying characters on tv. she's almost "change the channel" annoying.

i would love to see her character killed off, she brings absolutely nothing to the show

Archived