Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deadspin on the Seahawk fansite making fun of 9-11

Inquisitor

;5592078']This comment ticked me off.....

"I kind of like it' date=' because now New Yorkers dont think they are so invincible anymore.

I must have missed it. I thought a lot more than just New Yorkers were impacted by 9/11. I'd like to meet the guy who made that comment in person.[/quote']

Tom you wouldn't meet much

These Idiots are not worth your and my time

The site has been pulled down. I hope New Yorkers stay vigilant keeping it down, too. In addition to these tasteless 9/11 comments and the Sean Taylor slurs, he posted disgusting stuff about the Buffalo Bills' Kevin Everett after his catastrophic injury.

People at Big Blue Interactive are putting pressure on GoDaddy.com (the website's host), on the website's advertisers, and on the guy's employer.

Got any dead baby/Challenger shuttle jokes? Cause i do.
Are you serious?

I mean, you've been here since 2005 so I doubt you are a troll.

But you sure as hell shed a bad light on the rest of us 'Skins fans.

That being said, why do you delight in crap like this?

You need to quit playing guitars and go to counseling because you are a seriously messed up person if you find humor in others' deaths.

The site has been pulled down. I hope New Yorkers stay vigilant keeping it down, too. In addition to these tasteless 9/11 comments and the Sean Taylor slurs, he posted disgusting stuff about the Buffalo Bills' Kevin Everett after his catastrophic injury.

People at Big Blue Interactive are putting pressure on GoDaddy.com (the website's host), on the website's advertisers, and on the guy's employer.

Good, I hope they stay viglant also. People like that need to be stepped on.

This guy sounds mentally unstable and a possible danger to others.

You will not say anything else here on this thread or in any other thread that even comes close to what you have said so far. That is enough. That was your last post.

I don't know what got into that guy, but he doesn't represent the feelings of the entire Richmond area. If you think something like that guy spewed out on this board, you should keep it to yourself.

Archived