Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you really know your neighbors?

Zguy28

John McCain's suspension of his campaign was..  

72 members have voted

1. 1. John McCain's suspension of his campaign was..

Not sure, a coworker showed it to me. Things I get from him are usually legit.

its not. cuz i did a search on my address and there was nothing in my neighborhood. then i did my best friends. and some 71 year old woman convicted of 1st degree vehicular assault came up. so i sent it to him, and he did a search and got different results. then i searched his address 2 more times and got different results each time.

i call fake.

its not. cuz i did a search on my address and there was nothing in my neighborhood. then i did my best friends. and some 71 year old woman convicted of 1st degree vehicular assault came up. so i sent it to him, and he did a search and got different results. then i searched his address 2 more times and got different results each time.

i call fake.

Good call. I redid my search and came up with an entirely different set of supposed felons.

Interesting...when I put mine in, there is supposedly a child molester living right down my street. The odd thing is, there actually is a guy who lives down the street from us who is on the sex offender list, though I don't believe it was with a minor. The names are different, but the similarity is amusing.

Oh also, there's a member of ES who lives a few blocks away from me. One of the hits on my search came up right on his house. He was convicted of stalking, it would seem. I'll have to be wary of him during the Dallas game.

Oh, I also had a felon who lives underwater, in the Occoquan River. He was convicted of kidnapping. Now we all know what happened to that missing mermaid.

Archived