Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MSNBC: Palin Pastor Prayed for 'Witchcraft' Protection

FLRedskins

Ah yes, Americans, so isolated from what the rest of the world is exposed to and so quick in our naturalistic arrogance to dismiss anything supernatural as crazy.

Powerful spiritual forces (good and evil) are at work in this world. Our intellectual arrogance blinds us to it in the West.

So maybe he had a different style of prayer, not that there is anything wrong from praying for someone to protect them from "witch craft".

Personally I could care less but I do believe that if this was Obama you guys would have a different opinion.

Maybe not you personally..but some of the other conservatives on this board.

This is a pretty dumb story, and I really don't care what pastor anyone goes to.

All this means is that McCain, personally - and not that he has - can't bring up Rev. Wright down the road or the wiccattacks will be not far behind. Political shield now.

I didn't get into Jeremiah Wright and I'm not going to touch Palin's situation.

Fair and balanced. Or at least I try to be. :)

The sad thing about this is that Palin just lost for McCain the witch vote (which comprises a large segment of the undecided ex-Hillary backers)

The question is if there is a shift in support right after this story, do they fear being identified as witches? I think the pant suits give it away though.

Personally I could care less but I do believe that if this was Obama you guys would have a different opinion.

Maybe not you personally..but some of the other conservatives on this board.

Again, there are not any paralells between this man and Wright, which I have made an issue over. I didn't hear anything close to "the white man created aids" in his prayers, all I heard was protect her from witchcraft.

The sad thing about this is that Palin just lost for McCain the witch vote (which comprises a large segment of the undecided ex-Hillary backers)

Now that's a stretch, I dated a Wiccan once, she was the biggest tree hugging hippie in the world. Naturally gorgeous however she was out there, I could never see her voting for McCain.

Archived