Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For those who recorded the Cards vs Skins game...Funny clinton action caught!

RIPST21

If Heyer would have hit the man in the chest or shoulder no flag would have been thrown.

But when they launch a shot like that at a guy's head it comes out EVERY time. Good idea on Heyer's part, but poor execution.

If you tease a vicious dog, don't complain when it bites you.

~Bang

I didn't see any strike to the head.

Haha yeah I saw it I laughed.

I love how goose or whatever called what Heyer did a cheap shot, but he doesn't think them tackling Portis by the neck just about every time isn't cheap.

Oh it's wrong to drop someone, but it's okay to possibly paralyze them.

IDIOT.

Personally I'm kinda happy they did it, the Cardinals got away with a lot of cheap shots this game.

We could have easily lost this game, and all of you, at least those with a bit of common sense, would be going nuts over this had we done so.

More Portis antics, adding Heyer to the mix. They both made poor decisions here. I understand the concept of keeping your ego afloat on the field, but not at the price of yardage, or in this case, 6 points. Do your talking with your play, not this kind of bull****.

Frankly, the penalty was legitimate. This hit was no different from roughing a passer or a kicker - and don't tell me that just because they're a lineman, they should expect to be hit at all times regardless of where the ball may be or how far along the play is.

My only hope is those two learn. Zorn needs to get on top of this sort of activity immediately. And you all, well most of you, need to grow up.

Haha yeah I saw it I laughed.

I love how goose or whatever called what Heyer did a cheap shot, but he doesn't think them tackling Portis by the neck just about every time isn't cheap.

Oh it's wrong to drop someone, but it's okay to possibly paralyze them.

IDIOT.

Personally I'm kinda happy they did it, the Cardinals got away with a lot of cheap shots this game.

Both of the 2 previous plays were neck tackles on CP.

I watched the play a few times. I dont care what portis was doing that play is so clean.

There is still football going on, heyer walks up to him and blocks him. It just happens that he is busy trash talking and gets decleated.

Campbell had barely even thrown the ball when the play happened, its not like thomas was already a yard away from the end zone.

BS call

if the cards had done this to one of ours, would we be singing the same song?

no way jose!

it was a clean hit. but totally unessasary. was it funny, hell yeah!

what go's around, comes around.

but, this is football. a mans game. if you cant take the fire. well, you know what to do. but that go's for everyone on the feild. no exceptions, well. eexcept QB's. but thas another story alltogether.

sbb

That was HILARIOUS. If not for his amazingly impromptu dance in the middle of a touchdown play after popping a guy much bigger than him, his 3 foot jump in the air after his young lineman decks Dockett as he stared with on with bewilderment would have been even more funny.

Damn I love this team.

We could have easily lost this game, and all of you, at least those with a bit of common sense, would be going nuts over this had we done so.

More Portis antics, adding Heyer to the mix. They both made poor decisions here. I understand the concept of keeping your ego afloat on the field, but not at the price of yardage, or in this case, 6 points. Do your talking with your play, not this kind of bull****.

Frankly, the penalty was legitimate. This hit was no different from roughing a passer or a kicker - and don't tell me that just because they're a lineman, they should expect to be hit at all times regardless of where the ball may be or how far along the play is.

My only hope is those two learn. Zorn needs to get on top of this sort of activity immediately. And you all, well most of you, need to grow up.

Hahaha. Boo hoo. These are hallmarks of a great team. You have to be tougher and more competitive in this sport than anything. You wouldn't believe the things that go on on the field that fans never see or hear. You have to intimidate your opponent and Clinton takes pride in his work. He probably loves the game more than anyone. He knows what he's doing.

Hahaha. Boo hoo. These are hallmarks of a great team. You have to be tougher and more competitive in this sport than anything. You wouldn't believe the things that go on on the field that fans never see or hear. You have to intimidate your opponent and Clinton takes pride in his work. He probably loves the game more than anyone. He knows what he's doing.

Portis is a leader for this team, and his antics encouraged Heyer to commit the penalty.

Yeah, he really knows what he's doing. Let me know when you feel the same way after we lose because of a similar penalty.

And you all, well most of you, need to grow up.

Oh get real man..... CP did nothing wrong here. Show me in the book where its illegal to get someones attention by doing a really goofy dance? The play was still going on. Heyer hit him while the ball was still in Campbells hands. And if you look, he gets in front of him and hits him, not from behind.

The play was still alive and was a bad call. CP and Heyer out smarted the other guy that kept putting CP in the head lock. Its not their fault that the guy was watching CP dance like a goofball when he should have been concentrated on the play and his blocker......HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh get real man..... CP did nothing wrong here. Show me in the book where its illegal to get someones attention by doing a really goofy dance? The play was still going on. Heyer hit him while the ball was still in Campbells hands. And if you look, he gets in front of him and hits him, not from behind.

The play was still alive and was a bad call. CP and Heyer out smarted the other guy that kept putting CP in the head lock. Its not their fault that the guy was watching CP dance like a goofball when he should have been concentrated on the play and his blocker...

LOL. Dockett literally froze in his tracks and just stared. That was hilarious. Probably the coolest play I've seen since Portis was towed by Sellars all the way to the TD against the cards in 2005.

Oh get real man.....CP did nothing wrong here. Show me in the book where its illegal to get someones attention by doing a really googfy dance? The play was still going on. Heyer hit him while the ball was still in Campbells hands. And if you look, he gets in front of him and hits him, not from behind.

The play was still alive and was a bad call. CP and Heyer out smarted the other guy that kept putting CP in the head lock. Its not their fault that the guy was watching CP dance like a goofball when he should have been concentrated on the play and his blocker...

:doh:

Nowhere did I say what Portis did was illegal. What I did say, is that Portis acted completely childish. There is no room for that kind of bs on the football field, let alone in a close game during the 4th quarter. Had Portis not acted like an idiot, Heyer would not have given the push, and we wouldn't even be discussing this.

I'm not going to argue the validity of the call - regardless of whether you think it was wrong or not, it was completely avoidable. We would have gotten 7 more points on the board, and the game would have been in the bag.

Homerism is clearly on the high today, as usual I suppose. Would you really feel the same way if you were a Cardinals fan?

Didn't think so.

And I highly doubt the league will fine them....They'll probably watch this on replay like 10 times like how we did and laugh there asses off at CPs dance and watch how stunned #90 was at the dance that made him stop at his tracks and forget he was playing an NFL football game....

These guys had no idea that the play had gone for a touchdown, what if campbell pumped the ball and rolled back to the left... Dockett would be on the ground and they would have been praising Heyer for immobilizing a serious threat to the qb... The play happened while the qb had the ball, it wasnt like this was happening while devin thomas was dancing...

These guys had no idea that the play had gone for a touchdown, what if campbell pumped the ball and rolled back to the left... Dockett would be on the ground and they would have been praising Heyer for immobilizing a serious threat to the qb... The play happened while the qb had the ball, it wasnt like this was happening while devin thomas was dancing...

It was pretty clear the active play and ball were nowhere near that side of the field, so for those players, barring a sudden turnover, the play was effectively over, and that's why the penalty was called.

If Campbell ran left, I absolutely guarantee they would have been playing, not standing around.

Some of you must've forgot the way they kept trying to take Portis down. It looked to me like they were purposely trying to hurt him in a game they weren't gonna win. I was pissed at Heyer for the penalty even though I couldn't remember the last time I had ever seen a unnecessary roughness call against a lineman for a play that happened while the QB still had the ball in his hands. After seeing it and having it put into context including the previous play, I am no longer mad at Heyer and pretty pleased with the hit.

i wonder if zorn told him to distract them hahaha

No way, I think once Zorn sees this he's going to have a long talk with both of the players. He said in his presser, that he didn't know who committed the penalty until after the game. I am curious if they ever address this in the media.

It was pretty clear the active play and ball were nowhere near that side of the field, so for those players, barring a sudden turnover, the play was effectively over, and that's why the penalty was called.

If Campbell ran left, I absolutely guarantee they would have been playing, not standing around.

So, Heyer has rear view mirrors on his helmet? Plays go ALL OVER THE FIELD UNTIL THE WHISTLE.

Well, it's a good thing turnovers don't exist then, isn't it!

And no, that has nothing to do with why the penalty was called.

Archived