Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Pez's Wings, Better or Worse??

HOF44

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I know my opinion doesn't matter, but with the new way, we have less batches of "blackened" wings and it is easier to control the cooking...

My oil doesn't go to crap halfway through frying them..

Pez, hate to differ with ya here.... but.....

Your opinion is really the only one that matters. OLS

Like I said both were good but if you have reasons for doing it the "new" way, then by all means...... Bet we eat them either way!!

I only had two of the "new" wings. So, I have not made my decision which is better. I will say the "new" wings were as popular as ever...to get the TWO wings...I had to stalk Pez's fryer...wait for the batch to come out and grab the wings and burn my fingers.

So, I will have to wait until next tailgate to sample more before I can offer an opinion. ;)

As a person who has enjoyed pez's wings for 5 years now, I can say a change was nice.

Don't get me wrong I love pez's original wings, but the ones yesterday were great too.

If it makes life easier for you to prepare and cook your wings like you did yesterday pez, then by all means cook them the new way for now.

Sapphire44 also likes the new style wings, but she still likes the originals too.

Archived