Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The crazy ex wife thread

Spaceman Spiff

puhlease..brandy you are cool and all but you are out of your mind if you think i let the P control my life.

And dont you also know that the worse that a man treats a woman the more interested she is in you? that is the TRUTH!!

If a guy treated me like crap, he was out the door. Sorry, but the women you speak of are either slow, or have a very low self esteem.

I got married at 36. I decided not to settle. I was picky, but not too picky. My wife and I have been together for 4 years. I hope it continues, but I tell you what, if for some reason we ever got a divorce, I won't marry again. I was used to the single life for so long, I could get back into it. But I hope I don't because I really love her.

If a guy treated me like crap, he was out the door. Sorry, but the women you speak of are either slow, or have a very low self esteem.

or most of the population. congrats on you for not being one of those but how many girlfriends do you have that you just shake your head at and wonder "what in the hell is she doing with him?"

and im not even going to act like i am off base here because every time you turn on one of those trashy talk shows you can find some hoochie on there being dogged by some dude and crying about it. but will she leave him? hell no...she goes right back and then she deserves what she gets.

I once had a college professor who asked the ladies in the class if everyone they dated turned out to be jerks. When a few raised their hands he laid it on them. They turn out to be jerks because they choose to date jerks. It's like meeting someone in a bar and then being stunned when they turn out to be a lush.

Anyone who ****es about an insane ex either has to take 50% of the blame for it not working or 100% of the blame for picking a "psycho".

or most of the population. congrats on you for not being one of those but how many girlfriends do you have that you just shake your head at and wonder "what in the hell is she doing with him?"

and im not even going to act like i am off base here because every time you turn on one of those trashy talk shows you can find some hoochie on there being dogged by some dude and crying about it. but will she leave him? hell no...she goes right back and then she deserves what she gets.

I'm not disputing at all. There are tons of women who have zero self esteem and are afraid to be alone. Honestly, I don't know how they can put up with some of the crap they do.

I have a friend who is a prime example. She is a beautiful girl. I mean REALLY pretty and has really big boobs(real) and could get any guy she wanted, but she has a very low self esteem b/c she is from Turkey. She moved here when she was 16 and didn't pick up on the language until recently.

She always made really bad grades in HS b/c she didn't understand the language. She never graduated, and to this day still can't get her GED b/c she cant pass the tests. So she basically finds ANY guy she can to be with b/c she feels that these men are her only sense of financial security.

I mean, she can't get a decent job to support her and her daughter, so she feels she needs a man to do it for her. The problem is that these guys treat her like crap. They cheat, steal from her, verbally and physically abuse her, but she wont get rid of them.

Example: Let me tell you what this dumb dumb did. She met this guy in May, moved him in in June, and right now as I type this is 10 weeks pregnant by this pothead who doesn't have a job.

RETARDED

It's really sad, but me being the ***** that I am, I don't feel all that sorry for her. I feel like now that she's in her thirties, if she wanted to improve her life, she could get a tutor or someone to help her. I'm no genius, but I have a grad degree in chemistry and I have offered numerous times to help her. But she doesn't want the help now b/c she got too lazy depending on these piece of **** guys. So, I don't feel sorry for these women. IMO, if they wanted to make a change for the better, they could. But, a lot chose not to.

BTW, I can't stand women who use their boobs and crotch to get whatever they want. They give us all a bad name. IMO, if you can't use your brain to get what you want in life, you're a waste of space.

I once had a college professor who asked the ladies in the class if everyone they dated turned out to be jerks. When a few raised their hands he laid it on them. They turn out to be jerks because they choose to date jerks. It's like meeting someone in a bar and then being stunned when they turn out to be a lush.

Anyone who ****es about an insane ex either has to take 50% of the blame for it not working or 100% of the blame for picking a "psycho".

That's true. If you let them get away with the dumb crap they do to you, then you deserve whatever is coming to you.

Amen brother! We can live together but she'll sign a paper saying that whole common law marriage crap is out the window.

I want the set up my dad has.

His girlfriend lives about 20 miles from him. They both have their own houses and their own lives. They get together whenever they can, and if they can't, it's no big deal.

Dad's happier than I've ever seen him, God bless him.

:)

It's really sad, but me being the ***** that I am, I don't feel all that sorry for her. I feel like now that she's in her thirties, if she wanted to improve her life, she could get a tutor or someone to help her. I'm no genius, but I have a grad degree in chemistry and I have offered numerous times to help her. But she doesn't want the help now b/c she got too lazy depending on these piece of **** guys. So, I don't feel sorry for these women. IMO, if they wanted to make a change for the better, they could. But, a lot chose not to.

BTW, I can't stand women who use their boobs and crotch to get whatever they want. They give us all a bad name. IMO, if you can't use your brain to get what you want in life, you're a waste of space.

Agree on all these points! I don't know how women who depend on men for everything(money,food,housing etc)look at themselves in the mirror. I can do bad by myself..I don't need anyone's help to fail. I just don't get it.

Agree on all these points! I don't know how women who depend on men for everything(money,food,housing etc)look at themselves in the mirror. I can do bad by myself..I don't need anyone's help to fail. I just don't get it.

This is exactly right! I don't need some loser man to bring me down. I can do that on my own. Personally, I choose to be self sufficient and not have to depend on a man for anything. Hell, I don't even need them for sex really. I mean, yeah, it's nice every once in a while, but sometimes, self gratification is even better than the real thing.

This is exactly right! I don't need some loser man to bring me down. I can do that on my own. Personally, I choose to be self sufficient and not have to depend on a man for anything. Hell, I don't even need them for sex really. I mean, yeah, it's nice every once in a while, but sometimes, self gratification is even better than the real thing.

puhlease..brandy you are cool and all but you are out of your mind if you think i let the P control my life.

And dont you also know that the worse that a man treats a woman the more interested she is in you? that is the TRUTH!!

This is the lie that keeps guys down with the lowlife women, man. The longer I am with my baby, he continues to be so good to me, and the more into him I am. And considering how much I was into him to begin with, that is an amazing and awesome thing. There is no substitute for the real thing: for choosing not to waste a minute of your time with thoughtless, empty relationships or people, and instead spending your valuable time on the right one.

Personally, I choose to be self sufficient and not have to depend on a man for anything. Hell, I don't even need them for sex really. I mean, yeah, it's nice every once in a while, but sometimes, self gratification is even better than the real thing.

your ES membership is useless without pics :silly:

Piggybacking off Capt Rich Fla's Epic 3 Hour Chronicle, anyone want to share stories about crazy ex wives?

Anyone want to remind me why I never want to get married? ols

I AM the crazy ex wife.

:silly:

Actually, my ex and I get along very very well. His current wife and I are friends, her son mows my yard, we all go to the same church.

There WAS a time I would not have poured water on him if he was on fire, but that anger and resentment took way too much energy.

OLS. You forgot to a put the qualifiers in there. The key words that need to follow "woman" in your quote need to be "who is immature and has no self-confidence." :D

OLS. Honestly, I don't trust anyone enough to depend on them for the anything that determines my welfare.

I AM the crazy ex wife.

Actually, my ex and I get along very very well. His current wife and I are friends, her son mows my yard, we all go to the same church.

There WAS a time I would not have poured water on his if he was on fire, but that anger and resentment too way too much energy.

Well, you might have been the self-proclaimed crazy ex wife, but you certainly aren't now with the mindset you have. It takes tremendous maturity to move past all the bitterness and resentment of a break-up...and I'm only talking from the experience of boyfriend/girlfriend break-ups. I can't imagine how I'd be with a break-up where marriage and/or children were involved. I seriously doubt I could be as mature as you.

OLS. You forgot to a put the qualifiers in there. The key words that need to follow "woman" in your quote need to be "who is immature and has no self-confidence."

honestly my sister is one of these women. if there is an ******* within 50 miles of her she will hook up and give up everything for him. she is a paralegal, went to college for her masters and is one of the smartest people I know. she just has no control over herself when it comes to men. i cant tell you how many men my father has beaten up for kicking her ass and how many that me and my 2 brothers have stomped. we have all spoken to her until we are blue in the face and it never helps.

shes not immature but maybe self confidence. i know she is smart as **** though and has her **** together in every other aspect except for that one.

Archived