Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pukes vs. Iggles Game Thread

Toe Jam

Why does ESPN keep fluffing the Cowboys? Seriously, the way the Eagles are playing they can't for once spend some time on how good a job the Eagles did staying the course with McNabb and building through the draft?

Please, it's about the myth. No facts.

Why does ESPN keep fluffing the Cowboys? Seriously, the way the Eagles are playing they can't for once spend some time on how good a job the Eagles did staying the course with McNabb and building through the draft?
Are you not watching the same game I am ?

They did plenty of that in the second quarter, doing the whole QBs picked in the 1st round bit.

Eagles are not a glamor team. You would think a professional would understand that and not be so blatantly biased though.

Great offensive display, or poor defense? Both QB's look really good. Donovan has been lights out. Week 4 & 5 will really be a test for us. Heres to hoping Dirty Dirty crushes T.O......man I want to see that.

IMO, both D's are pretty good. I'm just seeing a lot of really good QB work.

Archived