Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just got a new iPod Touch!

RSanz

I was lookin at the zune (8 gig model). I want a radio, and that automatically counts an Ipod out (and don't want to add an atachment for it). Also looking at Creative Zen.

I'm quite happy with mine, although it doesn't get everyday use. My girlfriend uses her's on a daily basis, sometimes exclusively for radio and is more than happy with her's (so happy that she bought me one for my birthday!). We both have the 4 gb, which the 8 gb is exact exept for the memory size.

Good buy if you ask me.

Not to sound snobby but why would you want a radio on your mp3 player? I mean, you have all your tunes right there in your palm...so why do you need a radio? Not to mention the quality of an mp3 is better than what a radio signal sounds like anyway...unless its HD Radio or something.

I use mine for sports talk radio walking around campus.

Not to sound snobby but why would you want a radio on your mp3 player? I mean, you have all your tunes right there in your palm...so why do you need a radio? Not to mention the quality of an mp3 is better than what a radio signal sounds like anyway...unless its HD Radio or something.

Carry to FedEx and able to have a radio to listen to them call the game. One thing I relized when you are at the game you don't get informed like watching TV who is hurt etc. But I guess need to find out more info... Isn't the tuner just FM or is it AM/FM. And if it is only FM, is the skins games broadcast on FM or just 980 AM

I have the 30 gig zune, and it wasn't 400 dollars :ols

I only have 1.5 gigs used and over 150 songs, sheesh.

I managed to fill up my 4 gig zune within 1 hour of hooking it up to my PC.

My girlfriend listens to talk radio while she's at work. 106.7 WJFK, that **** is the bomb. Way better than any music as far as I'm concerned. Except for Jim Rome, that guy is a tard. Junkies, Big O and Dukes and Mike O'Meara... you can't beat it.

I use mine for sports talk radio walking around campus.

Nice, didn't really think of stuff like that. I really only thought of music :doh:

Carry to FedEx and able to have a radio to listen to them call the game. One thing I relized when you are at the game you don't get informed like watching TV who is hurt etc. But I guess need to find out more info... Isn't the tuner just FM or is it AM/FM. And if it is only FM, is the skins games broadcast on FM or just 980 AM

That would be cool to have at a game for sure.

I don't think I fell for anything. Apps = win in my eyes. I wanted the 1st gen Touch, but decided to wait for the refresh. I waited for over 8 months. Now, my day has come, and I couldn't be more excited for a gadget. :D

Enjoy your Zunes, I'll enjoy my Touch. :cheers:

Well you did get 100 dollars off so you didn't get price gouged.

But buying an apple product= falling for it :ols

Apple products are expensive, but I think they are worth the price. The Zune is a cool device. Frankly, I like its interface better than the iPods. But with all the stuff that can be done with an iPod these days, why would you get a Zune over an iPod if they cost the exact same amount? And I am referring to the iPod "classic." The iPod touch costs so much because its practically a computer than just happens to play mp3s.

Archived