Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hillary to attack Palin

WVUforREDSKINS

While a strong possibility, the confirmation hearing would be so brutal, I am not sure she would put herself through it.
It would be brutal but she would get confirmed. The democrats are most likely going to pick up seats in the Senate (I predict they will hold 55) so mathematically it's not that bad.

From what I ehar on our talk-radio channel coming home there will be more examination of Plain's Pentecostal church background. All the obvious-to-come related nonsense from both sides, plus anything of actual signifcance if any such exists, should keep the nutty hijinks and madcap hilarity of this election cookin'. : )

From what I ehar on our talk-radio channel coming home there will be more examination of Plain's Pentecostal church background. All the obvious-to-come related nonsense from both sides, plus anything of actual signifcance if any such exists, should keep the nutty hijinks and madcap hilarity of this election cookin'. : )

I just watched a news article on CNN about her former church, the one that is in question and is the one that was video taped.

Nothing that CNN said or anything on the portion of the tape made me even cringe, in a political or a religious sense at all. I think the most controversial part was the statement that they believe Alaska would be a refuge for believers before the Rapture. Yes, that is very conservative, evangelical theology but I doubt that is offensive to anyone except militant atheists.

I just watched a news article on CNN about her former church, the one that is in question and is the one that was video taped.

Nothing that CNN said or anything on the portion of the tape made me even cringe, in a political or a religious sense at all. I think the most controversial part was the statement that they believe Alaska would be a refuge for believers before the Rapture. Yes, that is very conservative, evangelical theology but I doubt that is offensive to anyone except militant atheists.

There's more coming (not commenting on veracity one way or the other) liek "Pray the gay away" "reprogramming" and more.

Re: her former (I believe) Pentecostal church's views (and other broadly held evangelical beliefs) while a majority of Americans are likely fine with it, there's a lot more people than just militant atheists that have concerns about some of those beliefs when held by world leaders and policy makers---I'm just saying concerned mind you. :cheers:

There's more coming (not commenting on veracity one way or the other) liek "Pray the gay away" "reprogramming" and more.

Re: her former (I believe) Pentecostal church's views (and other broadly held evangelical beliefs) while a majority of Americans are likely fine with it, there's a lot more people than just militant atheists that have concerns about some of those beliefs when held by world leaders and policy makers---I'm just saying concerned mind you. :cheers:

I've heard these things as well. As I said, some of the theology is a few steps to the conservative side of the spectrum. I don't think that this will offend as many people as the left hopes it will. Most rational people will understand that not everyone believes what they do and will be at least tolerant of such views as long as their is no malicious intent in them. From everything I've read and seen on the net, there is no Reverend Wright in a closet waiting to be let out. I could be wrong though. :2cents:

Pray the gay away. Thats a nice Idea. You think that the right will be opoosed to someone standing up to fags? Hell, Its long over due.:2cents:

Re: her former (I believe) Pentecostal church's views (and other broadly held evangelical beliefs) while a majority of Americans are likely fine with it, there's a lot more people than just militant atheists that have concerns about some of those beliefs when held by world leaders and policy makers---I'm just saying concerned mind you. :cheers:[/quote

I thought it was Assembly of God?...or are you referring to the style?

From my sources she attends a non-denominational church for the past yr.

I do agree that there should be concern on what influence beliefs will play in governing(for all the candidates of course),and if they can separate beliefs from rights and law and the equal application of it..

I think Palin has been able to do so, from her public service anyway.

Obviously some posters see it differently with the alleged book banning and such posts;)...which are proving false

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/sliming_palin.html

Archived