Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cruising270

You take on "small town values"  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You take on "small town values"

• I believe in this concept. Small towns are real america and they have superior values!
    • Absolute nonsense! Your town being tiny doesn't make your values superior.
    • We should airlift a small town to washington DC just to see what happens.
    • I'm all about cake. Gimme some cake now!

With our performance during the last 2 pre-season games and our less then stellar first regular season game, is anyone else thinking of jumping from (I hate to say it) a Redskins fan to a Ravens fan this season? I know it has crossed my mind. :(

Curious to see how Flacco does for the Ravens.

With our performance during the last 2 pre-season games and our less then stellar first regular season game, is anyone else thinking of jumping from (I hate to say it) a Redskins fan to a Ravens fan this season? I know it has crossed my mind. :(

don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.:D

GTFO and don't come back.

Seriously.

You were never a fan to begin with.

Definitely. You're a bandwagon jumper for this area. No way around that. It's pathetic.

I've been a Redskins fan from birth. I've been attending home games since I was five (I'm 20 now.) I remember taking the metro into the games at old RFK. My great uncle used to play and coach for this team back after WWII.

Fans like you, in any sport, are just plain pathetic. Go away.

you can't be serious.

Archived