Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cruising270

You take on "small town values"  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You take on "small town values"

• I believe in this concept. Small towns are real america and they have superior values!
    • Absolute nonsense! Your town being tiny doesn't make your values superior.
    • We should airlift a small town to washington DC just to see what happens.
    • I'm all about cake. Gimme some cake now!

If you can't beat the Super Bowl champs in their house for the first game of the season with your new head coach, you don't belong in the NFL, period.

Nobody ever wins the Super Bowl after losing their first game, so we might as well call it a season and prepare for next year.

Only total losers get beat by the Giants in an important game.

Dude,

You are WAAAYYYY TOOOO slow. I jumped ship after the Carolina game. Then when the Ravens lost in their last game, I jumped to the CFL. Try to keep up!

Yet your still here. Your a punk. Leave if your done there Suzy. Us real fans are still behind our team.

Give the OP credit for using the account he's had for nearly 4 years instead of a sockpuppet lol

Thank you, its not like I haven't tried. I've been a Skins fan since I was born through thick and thin. Good times and Bad but I just can't do it anymore. We never have a top offense, we never have a top defense, we pray on mediocrity. I just can't take it anymore.

I get piss drunk at bars watching the Skins because they PISS ME OFF.

Zorn looked lost out there playcalling, and why do we run the ball with 1 minute left to play?????

Seriously

Thank you, its not like I haven't tried. I've been a Skins fan since I was born through thick and thin. Good times and Bad but I just can't do it anymore. We never have a top offense, we never have a top defense, we pray on mediocrity. I just can't take it anymore.

Zorn looked lost out there playcalling, and why do we run the ball with 1 minute left to play?????

Seriously

So what you're saying is you're only a fan when we win? Yeah, go ahead and get the hell out of here..You're not a real fan at all.

Seriously

Because they want to make you feel that way so will LEAVE!

You still crying there Cindy? Change your tampon.

Seriously

Excuses. Excuses. Excuses.

You can leave at any time now... If you really meant what you said, you would have stopped posting already.

With our performance during the last 2 pre-season games and our less then stellar first regular season game, is anyone else thinking of jumping from (I hate to say it) a Redskins fan to a Ravens fan this season? I know it has crossed my mind. :(

Curious to see how Flacco does for the Ravens.

I have been a life long Redskins fan, win or loose! they could loose every game and I still would not "jump ship". Anyone who is thinking about "jumping ship" is not a real fan to begin with!

Yet your still here. Your a punk. Leave if your done there Suzy. Us real fans are still behind our team.
Because they want to make you feel that way so will LEAVE!

You still crying there Cindy? Change your tampon.

Knock it off Crusher.

With our performance during the last 2 pre-season games and our less then stellar first regular season game, is anyone else thinking of jumping from (I hate to say it) a Redskins fan to a Ravens fan this season? I know it has crossed my mind. :(

Curious to see how Flacco does for the Ravens.

You're pathetic.

You know OP, there's always the Mass_SkinsFan route of fandom... :D

Step 1. Redskins play football.

Step 2. Pull hair out.

Step 3. Throw things.

Step 4. Talk about how you hate everything about the Redskins.

Step 5. State things about what the team should do and about players that make no sense in this, or any, universe.

Step 6. Make assinine sig. bets on ExtremeSkins.

Step 7. Rinse.

Step 8. Repeat.

Knock it off Crusher.

<takes deep breath>

Listen OP, look at my age. I was 2 yrs old when we last won a super bowl. I've NEVER experienced the joy of the Redskins being a winner. When we lose, I get as mad as anyone on this board. But still, after all those close losses, or blow out losses, there's nothing like seeing those burgundy helmets running onto the field.

I love these guys, every last one of them. No matter what.

If it has become too much for you, we can respect that, and be done with it. But don't start a thread like this, and then stick around making excuses. If you're done, be done. And no hard feelings.

That's all I have for this thread.

Seriously

Oh Boo Hoo...Mr. Cruising drinks himself into a drunken stuper because of the mediocrity of his team...give me a break...

You are a fool for posting this here and thinking you would get anyone to agree with you, and to top it off, you want to go from a team that you claim is mediocre...to a team that is even worse?

You are NOT as big a fan as you claim to be...because if you were you would NEVER make a craptastic post like this. So do us all a favor..go bury your face in your Boo Hoo beer...and go root for the Ravens...because REAL fans don't care too much for fairweather little ***** like yourself.

Being from North Carolina I get a lot of grief for not being a Panther fan.

I get the usual, "how can you not cheer for your home team?" "the Redskins can be your second favorite team"

Bottom line is this. If you root for a team for years then have the ability to just switch to another team, you were never a fan in the first place, you were a casual spectator.

If you are real fan you don't have a 2nd favorite team, having a 2nd favorite team is like being married and having a mistress on the side.

So to the originial poster, if you thought about switching teams, it really doesn't matter, you don't care enough for it to ever matter, you're just a casual spectator.

<takes deep breath>

Listen OP, look at my age. I was 2 yrs old when we last won a super bowl. I've NEVER experienced the joy of the Redskins being a winner. When we lose, I get as mad as anyone on this board. But still, after all those close losses, or blow out losses, there's nothing like seeing those burgundy helmets running onto the field.

I love these guys, every last one of them. No matter what.

If it has become too much for you, we can respect that, and be done with it. But don't start a thread like this, and then stick around making excuses. If you're done, be done. And no hard feelings.

That's all I have for this thread.

Thanks, finally a post not bashing me. I do still love my skins but I swear they are gonna give me a heart attack.

Ever since #21 was taken from us it seems the intensity of the Defense has just not been there. I miss him dearly and know the Ravens play with that kind of intensity that Taylor used to bring to the Skins. I miss that.

Archived