Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Props To Mods, New ES Running VERY Smoothly!

CRobi21

I don't know where else to mention this but there is now an odd glitch where words are repeated when a sentence reaches the edge of the screen and continues onto the next line. I thought it was me at first but I have seen it in lots of threads.

(It didn't do it here of course but sentence would have been repeated in this instance).

Maybe it is one of those British things in reverse. You know, like how I don't get all the jokes when I watch Monty Python or Ab Fab.

I still can't auto-login on the first attempt anymore. I've just made it habit to click /something/ to get logged in. When I go to ES it has me logged out, but when any other page loads after clicking a link, all of a sudden I'm logged in again. Pre-upgrade I used to be logged in from that first page. But it's a minor annoyance, not really a big deal (my book mark used to be to forum=24; now I just book mark to the main page and click on the Stadium to get here, logged in).

As long as the mods don't get too confident, like the Skins might against the Vikes next week, we should be good.

Too late. I am one one of most confident mother****ers you will ever run into. Yet I also value humility as one of the most important spiritual principles. .Go figure. :)

I was expecting people to say things like, "Stop sucking up," as if getting in good with the mods will somehow give you magic internet points. I'm glad to see nobody's doing that. These guys do A LOT of work on this site, and it doesn't cost us a penny. The least we can do is say thanks for doing a great job.

Archived