Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lefty Bloggers Go After Sarah Palin's Daughter...

TC4

For the record, I don't think this is mainstream democrat thinking. It's just a bunch of far left loony-tunes off in their delusional little wonderland.

I will however, say I am surprised to see Colmes get in on this action...I've always had some level of respect for the man so why he would even touch a story like this confuses me.

this stuff is at the same level of "OMG Obama is a muslim", except the far right conservatives have spun that into mainstream news,and surprisingly enough many ignorant people have clung to it.

Alan Colmes evidently has a terrible science advisor. Because if he had a good one, he would know that Down Syndrome is a genetic CHROMOSOMAL ABNORMALITY thats risk increases with both maternal and paternal age. There is absolutely no evidence prenatal care or environmental factors play any causal role in Down Syndrome. Good Lordie.

Just because chromosomal anomalies appear to be random does not necessarily make it so. Just saying...lack of evidence is not evidence. There are examplkes of that all throughout the history of medicine.

The difference is, DU and DailyKos ARE the Democratic Party base now

Those sites are not even in the top 20. FOX news and drudge are. I don't know any Dems who go to DU or Kos. They all seem to read the Washington Post and NY Times/CNN/NBC/ABC/CBS/PBS.

http://people-press.org/report/?pageid=1354

There's a actually a better article than this one but I'm not finding it at the moment.

Anyway, agree with Keastman, this is not a mainstream sentiment among Democrats.

I agree this is on the 'Obama is secretly a Muslim terrorist' level of stupid. And I'm guessing it will get very little traction amongst mainstream voters.

However, this is the sort of crap that Biden and McCain and Obama have been dealing with for the better part of a year (or longer) now. Palin is going to have to learn to deal with the sniping too. Right now she's enjoying the glow of perfection Obama had after Iowa. And just like it did for Obama, this sort of crap is going to come up. Some of it, like this particular charge, will be obvious bunk. Some of it will have more of an air of legitimacy. One way we can measure this woman's quality is how well she handles herself in putting out these little fires.

This is only the beginning. This is politics on the national level. Something Palin will have to learn on the fly.

this stuff is at the same level of "OMG Obama is a muslim", except the far right conservatives have spun that into mainstream news,and surprisingly enough many ignorant people have clung to it.

This is evidenced in the news sources mainstream Republicans use. FOX news is mainstream Republican, yet their loonytune factor is comparable to Kos and DU which are mere fringe elements on the left.

This is evidenced in the news sources mainstream Republicans use. FOX news is mainstream Republican, yet their loonytune factor is comparable to Kos and DU which are mere fringe elements on the left.

I haven't seen fox making statements towards 16 year old kids and babies. But I admit I don't watch Fox News 24/7.

Honestly, why would Palin need to cover for her daughter? Would this be a real scandal if it WERE her daughter's kid? I mean, that sort of supports her pro-life stance, doesn't it?

I am not at all suggesting this rumor is true. It's just so dumb that even if it WERE true, what's the big deal?

Freaks need to come up with better lies is all I'm saying.

.....this sort of crap is going to come up. Some of it, like this particular charge, will be obvious bunk.

....This is only the beginning. This is politics on the national level. Something Palin will have to learn on the fly.

Rumor has it that Sarah does bonghits out of a hollowed out polar bears skull while disassembling/reassembling her AK-47, all while wearing her faded beauty queen dress/tiara.

I have read about her pregnancy on this site here, and while it does seem peculiar, there is hardly anything but circumstantial evidence. And while what little I have heard seems odd to me, it may not be odd to a more informed person, or it may all be bull****. So I am not going to hold that against her. I do however note the hypocrisy which the rightists on this board somehow miss.

what do you mean by "base"

Is the Free Republic (In my mind DU=Free Republic Daily Kos= Rush Limbaugh or Fox News) the base of the GOP?

god I hope not, because this country would be headed towards one different oblivion or another.

Outside of this website I have never heard of anyone talk about DU, the Daily Kos is more known, but mostly around the coffeeshop crowd.

Don't mistake the contempt for the GOP as some sort of shift to the uberleftists. The GOP has done enough harm to rightfully deserve contempt. And it's definitely not because the Daily Kos crowd or god forbid, the DU crowd are putting up reasonable arguments, or even that their rhetoric is effective.

I think we may be using the word 'base' in different ways.

I see "base" as meaning main support group. Maybe you mean it as the most loyal support group.

Reap what you sow...both sides have their disgusting elements and thankfully have yet to achieve true power....yet

this is what happens when you let the pragmatists strategize for the idealists

Honestly, why would Palin need to cover for her daughter? Would this be a real scandal if it WERE her daughter's kid? I mean, that sort of supports her pro-life stance, doesn't it?

I am not at all suggesting this rumor is true. It's just so dumb that even if it WERE true, what's the big deal?

If it were true, I'd imagine her motive would be for familial reasons, and not political reasons.

Makes it all the more irrelevant in my mind.

True. This goes to show that left-wingers are looking for anything. Which more than likely means that McCain pick a good one.

well there actually was some truth to it.

her daughter is pregnant,just not with the baby we thought.

Very little truth. Remember that the story goes that she gave birth 5 months ago to a baby with down syndrome, not 5 months preggers now with her own kid.

Throw enough **** on the wall and something is liable to stick every time.

well there actually was some truth to it.

her daughter is pregnant,just not with the baby we thought.

Truth to what?

The lies she already had a kid and her mother covered it up?

You have a strange definition of truth.

So let me get this straight, Palin's water breaks in Texas and instead of going immediately to a hospital there, she flies 11 hours back to Alaska (putting the child at risk) so that it could be born in Alaska. And now that child has Down's syndrome? Is this what Colmes is referring to?

So let me get this straight, Palin's water breaks in Texas and instead of going immediately to a hospital there, she flies 11 hours back to Alaska (putting the child at risk) so that it could be born in Alaska. And now that child has Down's syndrome? Is this what Colmes is referring to?

The story is so very absurd that some douche made a flowchart of it. Looked for a locked thread in this forum and you can see for yourself.

it's false for the most part,but the fact her 17 year old daughter is currently pregnant strikes me as a little odd.

:silly: False for the most part?:rolleyes:

A 17 yr old being pregnant is not a little odd ,only all too common.

Maybe it is just a coverup for her mom's pregnancy?...news @ 5:laugh:

Absolute nonsense. Go look at how mainstream democrats are treated on either of those sites. They are the extreme wing.

And btw - when did right wing bloggers get a reputation for being fair and ethical? Obama is a muslim. Obama is a terrorist. Obama is the antichrist. Obama hates america. etc etc etc

Archived