Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Golden Retriever Puppy

#98QBKiller

I had a golden as a kid and always knew I'd get another one. Her name is Bella and she just turned 10-weeks old. We got her a month ago when she was only 6-weeks, she's growing like a weed now....I've been too lazy to upload her pics to photobucket and post them until now lol.

So far she's been an excellent puppy she's almost housebroken and is very good about not chewing up things that aren't hers. She also knows how to sit and shake hands now too. My girlfriend is still job-searching so she's been home to be with the pup so that definitely helps out a lot.

007.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

004.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

Here she is playing with my g/f's sister's kitten they are good friends:

DSCF0033.jpg

DSCF0034.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

DSCF0042.jpg

DSCF0045.jpg

DSCF0047.jpg

She hates baths:

DSCF0058.jpg

I refuse to use the new laugh smiley because it's weird-looking but that made me Lol, H_H.

:cheers:

I know, I won't use it either. Thanks for taking it all in good fun. :cheers:

Seriously though, that's one of the better looking goldens I've ever seen. Absolutely beautiful dog.

Damn that thing looks weird. Maybe we could start an ES petition to get back the old laugh smiley?

Start a thread. I'll sign that mother ****er before you can even get it posted. :cheers:

*edit* If you notice, I've been putting "OLS" in some of my posts. It stands for "Old Laugh Smiley."

Start a thread. I'll sign that mother ****er before you can even get it posted. :cheers:

*edit* If you notice, I've been putting "OLS" in some of my posts. It stands for "Old Laugh Smiley."

Or just put some bushes behind it or a trench coat on it, then it would have some uses.

Good dog, but I saw in a couple of pics that she was on the furniture. If you don't want that in the futrue I would nip it in the bud right now. My ex-wife allowed my dog (Black Lab) to do that and by the time I tried to break him of it it was to late. He won't do it when I'm in the house, but if I leave the house and come back in quitely I catch the basterd all sprawled out on my leather sofa sleeping, OLS (Thanks H_H)

Good dog, but I saw in a couple of pics that she was on the furniture. If you don't want that in the futrue I would nip it in the bud right now. My ex-wife allowed my dog (Black Lab) to do that and by the time I tried to break him of it it was to late. He won't do it when I'm in the house, but if I leave the house and come back in quitely I catch the basterd all sprawled out on my leather sofa sleeping, OLS (Thanks H_H)

Mine does that too. Long white haired 120lbs dog just doesn't go unnoticed after laying on the dark brown couch all day though. <laughing smile>

Archived